Reviews for Control, Alt, Delete
Eoeo chapter 27 . 5/18/2013
I love Lestrade and John's little Sherlock talks x3
Eoeo chapter 26 . 5/18/2013
Awesome chapter!
I just looked up H H Holmes because I was like "hey, wait a minute... I have internet, why not just answer my question myself?"
Heh... H H Holmes' mustache x3

Anyways, this was fantastic. I adore fanfics that feature a jealous Sherlock while keeping him in character xP
Eoeo chapter 25 . 5/18/2013
Ooh that Holmes story was pretty interesting. Was that an original idea or based on true events?
Eoeo chapter 24 . 5/18/2013
I'm glad that Sherlock got his memory back x3

Looks like he put it to use... Hehehe xP
Eoeo chapter 23 . 5/17/2013
Fantastic chapter!
Eoeo chapter 22 . 5/17/2013
Ah! There it is again... Sugar crumpet x3

Hey I've been wondering for a while... so Americans say "cookies" and people from the UK say "biscuits". So what do you guys call what we consider "biscuits"?
Eoeo chapter 21 . 5/17/2013
Awesome chapter! I can't wait to see how John will react xP
Eoeo chapter 20 . 5/17/2013
Fantastic chapter! I wonder if Sherlock's behavior will noticeably change due to the memory wipe...
profanitybasdfun chapter 28 . 5/17/2013
Just...wow. Thank you. Fabulously hot. Giggled like a loon several times (seriously, people were starting at me on the bus. Sporking. Omg.) I think I might love you ;-)
I know I am just a anonymous fan here, but...if you are writing more Johnlock please find a way to use fuckcrumpet as a term of endearment. It would make my life. Also, I plan on stalking any and all of your Johnlock.
Eoeo chapter 19 . 5/16/2013
Aw! Sherlock; the closet romantic xP
Eoeo chapter 18 . 5/16/2013
Ooh I wonder how John will react to Sherlock deleting much more of his life than usual... hopefully this doesn't cause problems x)
Eoeo chapter 17 . 5/16/2013
Its final. Sleeping John is definitely conspiring to take over the world with his "positively equine prick"...well, if that entire world was comprised entirely out of Sherlock xP

Fantastic chapter!
Eoeo chapter 16 . 5/15/2013
John. Cried.

He's such a sweetheart! x3
Eoeo chapter 15 . 5/15/2013
Hehe. "Sporking"
Eoeo chapter 14 . 5/15/2013
I was reading this while at lunch with my boss. Totally awkward, but worth it xP
1,626 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »