Reviews for Control, Alt, Delete
HavenCraze chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
Okay woah. Did it just get way hotter in here?
HavenCraze chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Gawd... That was great lol
Poor sexually frustrated John lol
NewDawn13 chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
dear...holy...mother of all that is good...yesssssss
the-cloud-whisperer chapter 15 . 5/19/2013
2 things: 1) Circular breathing. oh my gosh. I so wish I could do it (not for the reasons John does it, ahem, but because I play flute and those composers seem to think we don't need to breathe). Although the way John talked about playing clarinet, I'm not sure if he ever would have gotten good enough to do it. God, I really need to learn. 2) Sporks? I'm sure someone has already suggested that. But you know, the spoon part would represent the upper part of the body, and the fork part would be for their legs. Maybe Sherlock just doesn't know about sporks. Actually, when I was in elementary school, we got sporks every day for lunch because a spoon and a fork would cost too much, and I remember that the tines of the fork part were never very effective.

Hehe, it's weird that of all the things I could say about this AWESOME story, I pick up on those. I mean, the depth of the feelings that you express in John and Sherlock both, and the way it's delivered is fabulous, but little details like these are what I especially pick up on. They make the story seem less focused on just the relationship that the characters have (which IS the point of the story), but also on the characters themselves and their lives and minds and thoughts outside of each other. Eeep. Idk if that made any sense. But, even if it didn't, I love this story and all your stories actually, and ... yay! Ok, over.
Eoeo chapter 28 . 5/18/2013
Aww! Sherlock's fluffy thoughts x)

This was a mighty fantastic story, thanx for sharing! Oh, and thanx for taking the time to respond to my reviews, it really means a lot to me x3

'til next time,
Happy writing!
Eoeo chapter 27 . 5/18/2013
I love Lestrade and John's little Sherlock talks x3
Eoeo chapter 26 . 5/18/2013
Awesome chapter!
I just looked up H H Holmes because I was like "hey, wait a minute... I have internet, why not just answer my question myself?"
Heh... H H Holmes' mustache x3

Anyways, this was fantastic. I adore fanfics that feature a jealous Sherlock while keeping him in character xP
Eoeo chapter 25 . 5/18/2013
Ooh that Holmes story was pretty interesting. Was that an original idea or based on true events?
Eoeo chapter 24 . 5/18/2013
I'm glad that Sherlock got his memory back x3

Looks like he put it to use... Hehehe xP
Eoeo chapter 23 . 5/17/2013
Fantastic chapter!
Eoeo chapter 22 . 5/17/2013
Ah! There it is again... Sugar crumpet x3

Hey I've been wondering for a while... so Americans say "cookies" and people from the UK say "biscuits". So what do you guys call what we consider "biscuits"?
Eoeo chapter 21 . 5/17/2013
Awesome chapter! I can't wait to see how John will react xP
Eoeo chapter 20 . 5/17/2013
Fantastic chapter! I wonder if Sherlock's behavior will noticeably change due to the memory wipe...
profanitybasdfun chapter 28 . 5/17/2013
Just...wow. Thank you. Fabulously hot. Giggled like a loon several times (seriously, people were starting at me on the bus. Sporking. Omg.) I think I might love you ;-)
I know I am just a anonymous fan here, but...if you are writing more Johnlock please find a way to use fuckcrumpet as a term of endearment. It would make my life. Also, I plan on stalking any and all of your Johnlock.
Eoeo chapter 19 . 5/16/2013
Aw! Sherlock; the closet romantic xP
1,631 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »