Reviews for Control, Alt, Delete
The Power Of Names chapter 28 . 2/17/2015
I really liked this. The "spork" was probably my favorite part though.
dbwidifandmgkrkskf chapter 5 . 2/9/2015
Sherlock' neck being seen as a microcosm was a great flash of insight, I think—I don't think I ever really understood why so many people find it such a draw. Sherlock representing a fractal seems so true, as well. I think he'd be one of those sharp-looking, geometric ones, though. The sex scene was brill—can't wait for the angst, which will likely relate to those mysterious scars.
Cheers!
dbwidifandmgkrkskf chapter 2 . 2/8/2015
Whoooooaaaaa. I can't believe I've never read this before. What the hypothetical fuck was I thinking? I'm so excited for this. John's dialogue seems to have the perfect ratio of seduction, obscenity, and sarcasm, and I can't wait to read more.
beccaspad chapter 28 . 1/11/2015
That was one of the most beautiful ics I ever read. Seriously. I hope you're still reading comments from this, because honestly you did such a great job. There was enough balance between plot and cuteness and sex and I wish so so badly that this was real. Honestly, great great job with this. Amazing, Marvelous.
beccaspad chapter 20 . 1/11/2015
*exhales shakily*
Becca chapter 19 . 1/11/2015
awe that was so sweet, unexpected, and just... so nice at the end! John is definitely an adventure! :)
lilhobbit chapter 16 . 1/11/2015
:D Thanks for this piece of fiction genius.
Becca chapter 6 . 1/10/2015
This is exquisite. Really, marvelous. Beautiful.
Quill Angel chapter 23 . 1/1/2015
Can I just say
*whoo*
I am utterly blown away by your story. It is one of the most achingly brilliant pieces of fandom related writing I have ever read. And I'm reading this ages after you posted it, so you may not see this but I really needed to tell you. You are, quite simply put, awesome as fuck. This is amazing, and I'm sad because I just have a few chapters left. I stayed up reading this because I couldn't stop. Seriously. You are fantastic. :*
Twisted Sonnet chapter 2 . 12/16/2014
Holy flaming Swiss balls.
That was THE most intellectual dirty-talk that has ever graced my vision.
Keep that shlit up.
aagiel77 chapter 25 . 12/2/2014
So I've sat here and read straight through this fic without review because it was to good for me to pause, but the second I read the word Chicago I gasped and couldn't continue without comment. I can't believe I didn't make the connection instantly, one of the most fascinating serial killers ever, and I was too distracted by such superior johnlock that I missed it! I adore you for that! Now I'm off to finish this, and then quite probably lose even more hours by reading everything else you've written. Cheers!
imjustfierce chapter 28 . 11/29/2014
Hello there! I just wanted to tell you that I reallyreallyreally liked your story! You wrote it very well, with a nice plot and feels and smut and fluff. There were some parts that made me laugh out loud. Here they are: "I had to scrub my eyes with a loo brush after."; "I didn't finish," the detective inspector points out.
"You don't have to. How are you going to finish the question so the answer's not yes? Good luck with that."
"In that case, you and Sherlock? Heard you're getting me Spurs season tickets. Cheers, mate. My birthday's next week." Lestrade's HILARIOUS. :D Also, John calling Sherlock "sugar crumpet" made me laugh. It's so cute and ridiculous.
Anyway, I don't know what else to say.. I loved this fic so.. thanks for being awesome! x
Nalou chapter 28 . 11/18/2014
Hello !

I just read your entire fic and ... wow ! I can't find any word to describe it. Amazing isn't enough !
Thank you for that !

Nalou
WingsOfDuskAndDawn chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
This entire work made me so deliriously happy I don't even have proper words except: Thank you. Thank you for this beautiful piece of work. Stories like this are the reason I'm so into Johnlock.
Reveriemare chapter 28 . 11/2/2014
Oh, no - thank YOU! Thank you for writing this... this extremely enjoyable, amazing story about the most crazy, perfect couple - and ending it with a tremendously magnificent homoerotic bonkfest
For lack of better words: wow! The feelings... those two...
I can't imagine any reasons why I should not ship them, I can't imagine anybody to not fall for them after reading this masterpiece of english humour and bickering flatmates/lovers
And I know I'm reading a good one when I really imagine them doing those sort of things on the series ;) Kudos! Kudoskudoskudos
1,632 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »