Reviews for Control, Alt, Delete
Becca chapter 19 . 1/11/2015
awe that was so sweet, unexpected, and just... so nice at the end! John is definitely an adventure! :)
lilhobbit chapter 16 . 1/11/2015
:D Thanks for this piece of fiction genius.
Becca chapter 6 . 1/10/2015
This is exquisite. Really, marvelous. Beautiful.
Quill Angel chapter 23 . 1/1/2015
Can I just say
*whoo*
I am utterly blown away by your story. It is one of the most achingly brilliant pieces of fandom related writing I have ever read. And I'm reading this ages after you posted it, so you may not see this but I really needed to tell you. You are, quite simply put, awesome as fuck. This is amazing, and I'm sad because I just have a few chapters left. I stayed up reading this because I couldn't stop. Seriously. You are fantastic. :*
Twisted Sonnet chapter 2 . 12/16/2014
Holy flaming Swiss balls.
That was THE most intellectual dirty-talk that has ever graced my vision.
Keep that shlit up.
aagiel77 chapter 25 . 12/2/2014
So I've sat here and read straight through this fic without review because it was to good for me to pause, but the second I read the word Chicago I gasped and couldn't continue without comment. I can't believe I didn't make the connection instantly, one of the most fascinating serial killers ever, and I was too distracted by such superior johnlock that I missed it! I adore you for that! Now I'm off to finish this, and then quite probably lose even more hours by reading everything else you've written. Cheers!
imjustfierce chapter 28 . 11/29/2014
Hello there! I just wanted to tell you that I reallyreallyreally liked your story! You wrote it very well, with a nice plot and feels and smut and fluff. There were some parts that made me laugh out loud. Here they are: "I had to scrub my eyes with a loo brush after."; "I didn't finish," the detective inspector points out.
"You don't have to. How are you going to finish the question so the answer's not yes? Good luck with that."
"In that case, you and Sherlock? Heard you're getting me Spurs season tickets. Cheers, mate. My birthday's next week." Lestrade's HILARIOUS. :D Also, John calling Sherlock "sugar crumpet" made me laugh. It's so cute and ridiculous.
Anyway, I don't know what else to say.. I loved this fic so.. thanks for being awesome! x
Nalou chapter 28 . 11/18/2014
Hello !

I just read your entire fic and ... wow ! I can't find any word to describe it. Amazing isn't enough !
Thank you for that !

Nalou
WingsOfDuskAndDawn chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
This entire work made me so deliriously happy I don't even have proper words except: Thank you. Thank you for this beautiful piece of work. Stories like this are the reason I'm so into Johnlock.
Reveriemare chapter 28 . 11/2/2014
Oh, no - thank YOU! Thank you for writing this... this extremely enjoyable, amazing story about the most crazy, perfect couple - and ending it with a tremendously magnificent homoerotic bonkfest
For lack of better words: wow! The feelings... those two...
I can't imagine any reasons why I should not ship them, I can't imagine anybody to not fall for them after reading this masterpiece of english humour and bickering flatmates/lovers
And I know I'm reading a good one when I really imagine them doing those sort of things on the series ;) Kudos! Kudoskudoskudos
Ravyn13 chapter 28 . 10/14/2014
This is one of the absolute best stories I have ever read. This includes not only fan fiction, but novels and non-fiction as well. Your writing style is fantastic and a pleasure to read. Now, I must go read everything you have ever written. Thank you for the amazing adventure!
:-)
Guest chapter 6 . 9/28/2014
Can't read this anymore totaly OOC . Its like there are difrent charters with John and Sherlock name thats how OOC they are
Isabel Chandani chapter 16 . 9/23/2014
Your observation is excellent, your writing even more so, the story is intriguing and handled well. I'm really enjoying it and even though I haven't finished it yet I know it will be lovely through out. It's done wonderfully and I'm truly impressed. I look forward to seeing more of your work, it's simply put - beautiful. I am kicking myself for waiting so long to give this review. Keep up the good work :)
BeyondMyReach chapter 28 . 8/27/2014
Beautiful and so lovely. Love how you took care of Sherlock's constant deleting problem.
d1x1lady chapter 28 . 8/20/2014
Such an incredible story! Amazing writing.
1,627 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »