Reviews for Control, Alt, Delete
Isabel Chandani chapter 16 . 9/23/2014
Your observation is excellent, your writing even more so, the story is intriguing and handled well. I'm really enjoying it and even though I haven't finished it yet I know it will be lovely through out. It's done wonderfully and I'm truly impressed. I look forward to seeing more of your work, it's simply put - beautiful. I am kicking myself for waiting so long to give this review. Keep up the good work :)
BeyondMyReach chapter 28 . 8/27/2014
Beautiful and so lovely. Love how you took care of Sherlock's constant deleting problem.
d1x1lady chapter 28 . 8/20/2014
Such an incredible story! Amazing writing.
ArabellaFaith chapter 28 . 8/10/2014
Absolutely loved this. Brilliantly written, lovely ending. Thanks so much for sharing it with us : )
AurorFelicis3755 chapter 22 . 7/17/2014
OH MY GOD YOU BROKE SHERLOCK HOW COULD YOU
YOU BROKE ME TOO
AurorFelicis3755 chapter 20 . 7/17/2014
GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NO WORDS
my reviews are great and insightful
AurorFelicis3755 chapter 19 . 7/17/2014
"Tell me it's not Anderson" I can't react just now i think im so nervous and im not entirely sure why its 2.30am and your genius plot is killing me must continue
AurorFelicis3755 chapter 18 . 7/17/2014
SHTAP IT NONONOO EVEN IN FICS THEY CANT JUST BE HAPPY OH GOD
AurorFelicis3755 chapter 17 . 7/17/2014
I had to look up about 5 words. My english teachers are gonna be so impressed with my increased vocabulary.
AurorFelicis3755 chapter 13 . 7/17/2014
More typeface references! If nothing else I would read it for these. But in truth, I and absolutely loving the story. I now ship Julien and Seb as they both have so much hate right now, oh my god. Still going. Staying up all night if I have to. SO GOOD.
AurorFelicis3755 chapter 2 . 7/17/2014
I thought this was awesome at first. THEN YOU BROUGHT FONTS IN. Johnston Underground is one of my favourite typefaces... Let me cry with happiness now. This SO GOOD now. I can't normally be bothered to read long things but this definitely seems to be worth reading!
My Fandoms Rule Me chapter 2 . 6/28/2014
Sherlock's dressing gown/John's striped jumper! ALL WAY LONG! :D
MezzoPenDoll05 chapter 28 . 6/24/2014
I read this whole thing in one go and it was just superb. Well thought out, as in-character as you can possibly be, lovely with all of the dialogue. I literally had to interrupt my husband gaming to tell him the "It's like being chatted up by Masters and Johnson" line. HILARIOUS. DomJohn in the last chapter. SpecTACular.

I'm gushing now, but really. The writing was excellent, it was sexy as all-get-out and it actually had a legitimate and interesting plot. Fantastic. Well done, and thanks for sharing!
DarlingSupreme chapter 5 . 4/29/2014