Reviews for Secrets of the Children
CoolGIRL2012 chapter 4 . 4/10/2013
Hey I hope you have not given up on this
Guest chapter 4 . 3/4/2013
This is really great! I can't wait to read more! Please update soon! :):)
elvelover chapter 4 . 11/7/2012
great story, very unique and a great read I hope you update again soon
omry.grinberg chapter 3 . 10/28/2012
O.k. I need too rephrase that it's FUN to read, it's more that you're really good at writing villains. I really want to see Terra Prime die, painfully, if at all possible.
omry.grinberg chapter 4 . 10/28/2012
I can be patient(sp?). But I would appreciate if you you could write them longer. They're really fun too read.
scarletwitch0 chapter 4 . 10/27/2012
I had forgotton abot this story. I cannot stand the evil that men do. The reason I keep reading this story, even though it's HORRIBLE is that I hope Two, Three and Four will eventually be rescued or put out of their misery. They will all need therapy. And I hope Paxton and Carson gets their scrotum cut off by T'Pol.
scifiromance chapter 4 . 10/27/2012
Yeah, I bet it was hard to write, considering how dark it was! You wrote it really well though, I'm still really intrigued by what's going to happen in this! :) I'm particularly impressed with how you wrote T'Pol, emotional but still Vulcan, amazing! :)

Thanks for writing! :D

scifiromance
Jedi Master Misty Sman-Esay chapter 4 . 10/26/2012
Happy to learn that everything is in order for you; more or less.

Paxton needs to die for torturing those poor children! :/

*cyber hug* and I need to be thinking about sleep. About half an hour to go before midnight.
Alex Joleta chapter 3 . 9/6/2012
This is a good story. I hope you update soon.
scarletwitch0 chapter 3 . 8/26/2012
I love this! It gives me some closure with the series, as I didn't want little Elizabeth to die.
Yashida chapter 3 . 8/15/2012
Most interesting story!

Please do continue!
omry chapter 3 . 8/7/2012
That was awesome! I want to hug all the kids, & lobotomize all members of TerraPrime.
badkarma00 chapter 3 . 8/5/2012
I really like this plot line. I look forward to more. Great work!
scifiromance chapter 3 . 8/5/2012
Oh my goodness, SO brilliant Chaz! I loved One and Trip's cute little conversation as well as how you wrote his and T'Pol's reactions to everything, very in character! As for the first part, that was so cool and intriguing! :)

WELL DONE and thanks for writing! :D

scifiromance
Jedi Master Misty Sman-Esay chapter 3 . 8/5/2012
I am going to kill Carson slowly, very slowly. He will rue the day that he was born.

I feel bad for those poor children, which is why Carson must die!

Well it looks like Trip has hit it off with his daughter. For some reason I am seeing T'Pol when she was holding her daughter in the show. 'I am your mother.' We will have to think of a name for you. We will have to wait for your father.' XD