Reviews for Hearing Sex
phan girl chapter 1 . 8/4
Can you make a fan fiction between near and mello where mello gets ill and near has to help him even though he can see mello vulnerable. And make there a enjoying girl who says their both gay. And it turns out they are.. I did use it once it got a lot of amazing comments. I put it down because I just wanted to read fan fiction. But please use it.

From phan girl
kay-kw33n chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
loved it
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
This is a pretty funny story. LOL at your disclaimer, too bad you don't own Death Note for that very reason.

Everyone is very much in character. I can see Mello getting annoyed with the noise then banging on the wall while shouting at them to quiet down. Who knew L and Light could be so loud.

The final scene between L and Light is hilarious. I never would have guessed that it was L who wanted them to be so loud. I don't know, he always comes off as serious and not who I'd picture as a loud person, so it was quite a pleasant surprise to find out he was the one for being loud. His last argument about how Matt would forget is great. I love those last few lines: "Matt will just yell for a while, then forget about it." L said as he ran his fingers through Light's hair.

"Well, when you put it like that…" Light said slowly.

"Exactly." L said with a rare smile. "So let's get started, shall we?"

Very nice way to end the story. Good work.
Val chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
lmfao the ending was priceless.