Reviews for Reapersona
The Original Ragna Terumi chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Oi fancy meeting you here!

Know of any fanficts involving rice-dumplings?

Anyway what do you think of the Fullbring arch?
ZERO chapter 7 . 8/27/2014
When's chapter 8?
Pecan Crisp chapter 7 . 10/20/2013
So, just to clear things up, Mitsuo didn't actually stab Yukiko, correct? I'm guessing he was only arrested because his fingerprints were on the knife, as he pulled it out.
writinginreverse chapter 7 . 8/18/2013
Will there be more?
Blitzshine chapter 3 . 1/27/2013
Ok, decided to read the first 3 chapters before reviewing... and this is AWESOME! I'm not that much of a Bleach fan, but I do love the characters of Persona 4.
I don't write, I'm kinda bad at it... but if I did, all I would write would be crossovers of many series using Persona 4 characters! this right here would have been one of them.
TheLegalAssassin chapter 7 . 9/11/2012
I really hope whoever was responsible for the cast's deaths is still alive, because this felt really anti-climatic
lazyguy90 chapter 7 . 7/12/2012
Nice. Seems the amoral mastermind behind this plan was wiped clean out of existence. No reincarnation or anything. Hah.

Well... Seems anyway... I'll be rather put out if she actually turns up again. The bitch.

Also I'm rather concerned... Adachi is lurking around here. Being trained to harness supernatural powers.

I really hope this isn't the creation of another Aizen or something.

Anyway this is some great work. I can't wait for the next chapter. Keep at it.
origin of summoners chapter 7 . 7/8/2012
cool fic wonder what will happen later.
Xoraan chapter 7 . 7/3/2012
Two things:
1. The idea of a Persona Bleach crossover fix has crossed my mind, however I was plagued by other plot bunnies.

2. This is awesome! Can't wait for the pairings! What will they be? Bleach characters x Persona 4 characters?
Slicerness chapter 7 . 6/29/2012
i think the naoto break down was handled very well, specially considering the nice little bit of character development/empathy from souji, which is always good, considering he's an emotionless/silent protagonist in-game.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/25/2012
Finally (almost) all characters are present - and.. what? a proposal? Great! (even if I'm more like Souji x Yukiko prairing, in this fic Rise can be interesting for a break)

Looks like Yousuke can get his zanpakuto connection better than Seta - time will tell.

Naoto is already working with Soi Fon (she fits like a glove on 2nd Squad.

About the angst part: well, dying in the beginning of the story is not exactly a fun thing... (yes, I know P4 is very funny in some parts, but the overall story has murder and some very serious subjects included). Its going well (at least for me!) so no problem.

ToAruKagakuNoPersona chapter 7 . 6/24/2012
Yeah, you did a good job with this chapter... though, what the hell was Souji thinking, proposing on the spot!
Jeikobu Mayakashi chapter 7 . 6/24/2012
I am really liking this story, looking forward to new chapters.
Kigita chapter 6 . 3/6/2012
WHoot! Another chapter! Still waiting for more! And STILL waiting for a Rise and Souji paring! Agh! Oh well, still, to think that Naoto's grandfather is a Quicny! Weehee, can't wait to see more!
Patcheresu chapter 6 . 2/27/2012
I still can't garner how that makes sense if you don't call him Arisoto Minato.

Anyhow...oh. That title should have meant something to me before I read the chapter. Still wish it had more Souji. :C
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »