Reviews for Secrets of a Lost Past
Yuri18 y Tsuki500 chapter 8 . 1/22/2013
This is an interesting story! :-)

Please continue!
GlaringEyes chapter 9 . 1/8/2013
This chapter felt a bit confusing, especially at the end, where I wasn't sure who was talking to whom. I'm also confused if all the three girls were witnessing the Otherworld transformation, or only Rayne. The pace also felt rushed somehow, with scenes changing abruptly (you could put a divider to smooth the transition) and too many revelations and conflicts following one after another. Still, those revelations were very interesting, and I'm curious about how this whole ordeal will lead up to the events of SH3. Hope you update it soon!
GlaringEyes chapter 8 . 1/4/2013
Welcome back. Glad to know the story's still running.

So finally we got some hints of Rayne's past, just as the reason she might have been drawn to the SH nightmare in first place. I liked little Eileen's cameo too.

Does Heather already know about Alessa? Or was it just a bad feeling of familiarity? I thought she was completely unaware of her origins until SH3. Hope you update it soon!
Narwhale chapter 7 . 5/16/2012
To me, this feels more like a high school drama story instead of a Silent Hill horror story. I still like it though, and I really like Rayne-Marie's personality. I like how you describe the elements in this story, such as 'fake people' and such. Silent Hill related things always has a chilling atmosphere of sadness, loneliness, and frustration. You bring that too in your story, and I do applaud you for your work. That doesn't mean that you shouldn't proofread your writing, and you should always do spell checks and grammar corrections, as you do have a few slip ups here and there that threw me off a bit. Still, I like your story of your character trying to understand Heather Mason better, and hopefully we might see more. Keep up the good work!
DevlHunter666 chapter 7 . 4/10/2012
I really like the direction this story is taking. keep up the good work!
GlaringEyes chapter 7 . 4/8/2012
Very interesting revelations in these last chapters. I can see you're not favoring any character, which I appreciate on fanfics. Heather, as we know, is smart and independent, but emotionally unstable and not particularly rich. Rayne-Marie is wealthy and relatively levelheaded, but she's inhibited and submissive. They are the opposite of each other, so they somehow envy each other.

I just find it a bit weird Heather saying she's... you know. I don't know if she really is, but I don't think she'd simply admit it out of the blue (or maybe it's just me having difficulty to picture her doing so). Hope you update it soon!
LapisLazuli100 chapter 7 . 4/7/2012
This was a really good chapter. But I feel so sad for Rayne-Marie, and how she's struggling with her studies and with a mother who's not so nice. I can't get over just how manipulating Sherrie is. Now I'm even MORE anxious to see what her beef is with Heather and Rayne. Thank you for updating Battleangel. Look forward to more :-)
LapisLazuli100 chapter 6 . 4/7/2012
Wo... this is getting really weird -but in a GOOD Way. I wonder what the heck is wrong with Heather :-/ ?
Ravenclaw992 chapter 3 . 12/17/2011
Hmmm...I find it amusing that Heather (right now) thinks that revenge is NOT justified...I hope the two of them become closer soon. I'm still wondering what happened with Rayne (that Sherrie girl seems pretty ticked off, haha).

Favoriting right now (and alerting!). (
Ravenclaw992 chapter 2 . 12/17/2011
Whoa that dream is creepy! Was that Alessa instead of Heather? If I were Rayne, I'd be freaked out, too! Also, I agree with Heather in saying I would most definitely not want to do that project (I HATE performing in front of a class!).

Seems good so far! (
Ravenclaw992 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
I liked this first chapter and I think you're doing a pretty good job with Heather. "You're lucky it wasn't my knife" LOL Definitely Heather.

I wonder what Rayne-Marie's story is? I'll have to read and find out. It's better than most fanfics I've read in this archive.
GlaringEyes chapter 5 . 12/6/2011
Great that things are getting on the tracks. Little by little, Heather and Rayne-Marie are starting to realize their lives are somehow connected. It's nice they're are getting along enough that Rayne is inviting Heather to her home. Hope you update it soon!
LapisLazuli100 chapter 5 . 12/5/2011
Cool! :-) I like it so far. I still can't wait to find out poor Rayne's connection is to Heather and Silent Hill. And I'm just itching to find out how she "wronged" Sherri.
writer of the apocalypse chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
im really liking the story, but the combat could be more descriptive, instead of just stabbing a creature multiple times you could maybe say that they stabbed into it's shoulder, then into it's chest, just a thought.
joshua.garza90 chapter 3 . 8/26/2011
okay, i was a bit puzzled so i re read over this chapter maybe 4 times, sure it was a fun chapter to read for intertainment purposes of the suspencefull thrill but i personally feel there shouldve been a connection that lead the event and the following paticullar notes, letters and items that were found. i still think the dark eerie realm was rushed as the same for the baby creatures. also i know heather has a tough charater but she doesnt all the time have to act like a rebell badass, just a thought. what think shouldve happen besides the first encounter with the creature from the very end of the 2nd chapter after defeating the first baby, acknoledging the attacks felt real to avoid death, she shouldve ran away from the monster then hidden to another room (sence the baby's move so slow). im not sure but i think rayn-marie shouldve been alone for the first dream so she wouldve had an inside experience of the realm. i know for sure the story's gonna get a little more complex later down but whoa heheh there's alot to be said. if anything take your time, revise, dont feel rushed just because other people want to know what's gonna happen next. i would like to give some kind of input for the next chapter, but im a little speechless at the moment. honestley, what IS gonna happen next? if rayne then happends to mention the dream to heather, and if heather remembers, wouldnt that be an awkward moment? heheh.