Reviews for Skins
LeonHyuga chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
I like how you've connected First Class to Last Stand through Mystique, who is often an ancillary character. Short but powerful. Great. :)
scribblemyname chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
HOW did I miss this? I've got a whole COMM for this girl and missed this! This is awesome. I love it. It's amazing and perfect and I didn't even know you WROTE Raven fiction. :growls at self: Love. This.
Sugahroc57 chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
In a blink of an eye she can change her form. She can alter her eyes, lips and nose. Her height, weight and posture. Her skin, texture and form. Her identity, past, her life. But the only thing she can't shift is her heart.

Damn girl! You almost make me take pity on

Mystique... Almost. She decided to choose her paths and well... You know how they turned out.. (I haven't yet seen First Class, so I wouldn't know how Raven was.. I know! *shakes head with shame!*

Beautiful as always, even with a case of WB.

~Ru
Sugahroc57 chapter 1 . 8/22/2011

Damn girl! You almost make me take pity on

Beautiful as always, even with a case of WB.

~Ru
ItSureAintSad chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
AWESOME. Nicely done.
ticktock22 chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Ooh. This is good. I congratulate you on excellent writing!
Mari Knickerbocker chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
i like it tho! if this is your brains way of coping with writers block then i am going to selfishly hope it happens again!