Reviews for The Mergirl and Her Maiden
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 3 . 8/20/2014
I hope this continues, I never thought of this pairing kind you till I saw a video pairing them on youtube. Pretty good, I do hope this does continue it's actually really good.
Psychotic-Innocence chapter 3 . 5/5/2014
Hey, so you said in the AN that you would continue this story, though that was two years ago... But are you still going to finish it? I mean it is very well done and there are literally like no other Meg/Ariel fanfics. I hope you do finish this as the story so far is really good!
Kigo Stories chapter 3 . 1/12/2014
is this ever continuing or is it not going to because i think it should
Guest chapter 3 . 10/17/2013
Next Chapter? Please update this story :)
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 3 . 8/2/2013
Yet he saves people ever(y) time?
I love this, and I really can't wait to see more of it.
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
With his chiseled chin, pecs, and boyish charm, it wasn't such a shock that he was a hot commodity, after fully harnessing control control of his inhuman strength. (doubles)
Meg had been searching frantically in her cabin, but she played off her concenr(concern).
I found this while looking up fics after seeing some awesome fanart! Did yours happen to look like this? www .deviantart art/ Whisper- 254319181
ShadowAthems chapter 3 . 7/5/2013
I was wondering if you can continue the story. They do make a lovely couple and there aren't many stories with them as such. So please, could you keep writing for this story?
witchkitty chapter 3 . 6/11/2013
hey dude pleaseee continue the story, it's awesome with a capital A
Guest chapter 3 . 6/4/2013
Please please please please continue this. This is amazing!
me chapter 3 . 3/28/2013
so, is thing being continued ?
TheChiaroscuro chapter 3 . 2/18/2013
Yes, please do! I am loving this story :3
XxLiLAzNxX chapter 3 . 12/9/2012
I rejoice! The third chapter is here! This is a great chapter, and I wonder when the two are going to finally meet.
I look forward to reading more of this wonderful story.
Siren chapter 2 . 5/18/2012
:D Nice great story can u make more i wonder what meg will nickname ariel probably red? or cupcake xD or maybe pumpkin or doll face XD
XxLiLAzNxX chapter 2 . 4/26/2012
I love the beginning of this story. I really hope that you continue this.

I look forward to reading the next chapter
Wolf chapter 2 . 2/5/2012
Haha I stumbled into all this Disney femslash shit by accident on YouTube! I just cudnt resit looking it up on fanfiction... Lol! Your a good writer by the way :) keep it up!