Reviews for Panic Room
luneta-star chapter 3 . 4/5/2011
You forgot meia name whenever he was listing his friends :) really great story! LUV IT!
random-fruitcake04 chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
i've give a hundred points for this fanfic! better yet, i'll give more points since you used my favorite couple in vandread! DueroXParfait for life!

i never knew that you're a fellow pinoy, nice!

you're the third person who is in the same nationality as i do. yey for Pinoys!
spacedout86 chapter 6 . 12/14/2005
yay! A really good Duero/Parfet story! woot! This is so awesome! This is gotta be like one of my favorite fics ever! It is so... just like perfect! Perfect amount, or romance, humour and eye rolling (Jura)! Way to go!
Rhylin Sweet chapter 6 . 11/25/2005
This fic was frickin awesome! I loved it. Poor Jura and co. tho. serves 'em right! lol. XD
Mr. E sparc chapter 6 . 10/25/2005
Awesome. Simply awesome. Mhahahaha sweet sweet revenge. Oh and once they realized that they were alone in a locked room they would calm down. They aren't that frantic.
Mr. E sparc chapter 5 . 10/25/2005
Good. I have both 1&2 stages. I watch them when I'm bored. It helps me get things right.
Mr. E sparc chapter 4 . 10/25/2005
Let the fun begin! Wait a sec. Ok now let get crackin. looks like a success. good.
Mr. E sparc chapter 3 . 10/25/2005
Tarak is the men's planet and Mejere is the women's planet. I don't know if that is the right spelling though. I use it.
Mr. E sparc chapter 2 . 10/25/2005
Awesome. Simply awesome. You do know that jura does do this to Hibiki and Dita? Well that is in the 2nd stage anyway. There are reasons that justify it then and she still wasn't the one who came up with the details.
Mr. E sparc chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
I think they had help in setting this up. Niether of them are this clever.
Panur chapter 4 . 9/25/2005
well.. i don't know how to say this...

1) I love the pairing

2)I love the writing

3) I love the fic

4) I love YOU!

But please! PLEASE! If something regarding this adorable pairing was spawned by you, and it is descriptive (and oh, you knwo what I'm asking for, don't you?) PLEASE, send it to me. I do stuff for you! I can draw! Well enaugh, even!

panur.

look! My last entry was spawned because of this fic!

ps: I know I sound insane. I am. I love Duero/Parfet. and there's so little of it... I only know of ONE hentai, so far. I don't know if you know where it is, but if you are interested, I'll give you the url
WebKnight chapter 6 . 9/1/2005
Just finnished this fan fic and I must I say I enjoyed it very much. (I'm just an old softee)

Very easy to read, original idea, nice to see a story about Duero and Parfet. Very nice.