Reviews for Panic Room
Bojack727 chapter 6 . 2/23/2005
Genuinely great story, I always enjoy Deuro/Parfet stories. Excellent.
momijigirl's twin chapter 6 . 8/23/2004
This totally rules! I love it!
FireFairy124 chapter 6 . 7/23/2004
NO! Dont stop there! It was such a good fic I dont want it to end... *pouts* _-

I think your plot was great... the hot Doctor and Parfet are so met for each other (your story certinly helped me decide that... lol). You and me have some very simular tastes... (good or bad thing?)
forsaken-youko chapter 6 . 7/4/2004
amazing...trully amazing..i have to say it's the best vandread fic i have ever read..keep up the good work..
Choco-san chapter 6 . 3/13/2004
*Claps emphatically* YAY! I love this one! It is now my favorite Vandread fic. Whe!
QueenQeeko chapter 6 . 12/28/2003
Three words.
OThoress chapter 6 . 11/26/2003
Greatest! I luv your story! You are the only one besides me that loved that pairing than dita and hibiki!

Make a continuation, like what happened after! More power!
Sir G chapter 6 . 9/7/2003
This is a master piece which should be rewarded by the highest reward of the highest expense. ME and my private gang salute you comrade.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/24/2003
Nice story! I think you should write more Vandread fics! I also prefer DueroxParfet! it's not like I hate HibikixDita it gets too boring if you read too much...
Anonymous jerk chapter 6 . 7/5/2003
Hey, not bad, hope you have seen 2nd stage by now. Good good fic, very kawaii, but i think it would have been alot better if u saw 2nd stage, and you dont have to wait to buy them on dvdm i just download them, its my only way of getting anime (i live in south africa, we get no anime here).

oh, just a note, dont refer to bc so much, trust me, you will see why later, just dont, it makes me, uncomfortable...
ShadowBane chapter 6 . 5/28/2003
Great finish! Ne, can i ask for your review on my fic? I want to know (from a fellow kababayan) if my fic sucks. {:3
ShadowBane chapter 3 . 5/28/2003
Usu uso uso! Pinoy ka rin (You're Filipino too?)? Finally may lima na akong ka-lahi dito (Finally i now know 5 people like me!)! I like your fic, you are right about Duero and Parfet. I mean Parfet's not exactly what i'd call a hottie, but i'm trying to imagine her to look like Kouran from Sakura taisen, wearing that cute little Chinese outfit and showing off skin. ... anyway they do make a cute pair. Ja-ne!
anon chapter 5 . 5/18/2003
This is a great fic,liked the ending.

You should write some more Vandread fics.
Nikki G chapter 6 . 3/22/2003
*squeals with delight* That was a great story! Sweet and fluffy yet very funny. I LOVE IT! *adds to favourites*
Polka Dot chapter 6 . 2/15/2003
Great ending and mirrors my feelings on the Vandread couples.
260 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »