Reviews for Omega Boom
GreenShai chapter 5 . 11/14/2011
I love this story... but... erm, is Skipper in here yet? (humanized) I want him to come! xD Otherwise, I can't wait for this story to be continued. :)
Skipplerae chapter 5 . 11/14/2011
Yes! You finally updated. I've been drowning in the garbage we call PoM fanfics these days. It's hard to find a decent fiction. I want to see if they get out! Update soon. :)
Octavo Nous chapter 2 . 9/2/2011
I have to say this is about as good as this fandom gets. You see, I am a big fan of both Sucker Punch and PoM (that if I don't mention that I've also downloaded most of Emily Autumn's discography, absolutely love Emily Browining ever since she did Violet in A Serie of Unfortunate Events, and her version of Sweet Dreams just as much as the original Eurythmics)So since then you pretty much had won me over.

And still you go and shoot in your positive writing and amazing scenarios.

Now I wish I could say something more to help, but Hell this is already amazing.

You keep the statements clean and simple and still manage to derive such feelings from it. They radiate emotion. But after re-reading this whole thing and starting to think clearer(er) I would really enjoy if you rose the tension. Make things more alarming. Get to the biological level with your characters and break them down. Little ticks, unnoticeable friction and fright! Make the little b****es suffer! Small comebacks to reality, whenever reality is going on make them human. Have them fail, have them coward, have them regret. You're doing it great, but think how damn Epic this could be.

So far I've only read to the second chapter, and couldn't resist the urge to review.

I can say though, now and with clearer (this was the first "clearer I wrote)(I tend to write in multiple directions)(If that makes sense) reasoning, that you could skip a bit of dialogue and explain things within the paragraph. Or don't explain them! Plant the little doubts on us readers. That would definitely kill me.

Yes that would be the best advice I could give. That and maybe give things a little background. How does the room look, how does it feel to be in it, Does it bring back anything?

Add more descriptions!

Now how to end this? I honestly can's help the need to type the next words down so forgive how sad they probably are and you may choose to ignore them, because they probably don't matter as much as you'll think.

Still, please do read me!

Well I'll be off to read the following chapters. I will leave by another review eventually.

With unjustified joy,

A.V.
Skipplerae chapter 4 . 9/2/2011
Looking back at all my other reviews, i realize I sounded like a crazy fangirl...eh. This fanfic is good.

I'm a bit confused, too, as I don't know which of the scenes is real or not. O_O but in each one I see a pattern...a task to find a map, a fire, a knife, a key, and something mysterious, right?

Well, continue!
Demonizedangel455 chapter 4 . 9/2/2011
Maybe for the robots on the train you could do 's place because...you know what happend...I just don't wanna ruin the movie for everyone else...

And for the Orc and dragon infeasted castle you could do the sewer with the rats as the orc's and have the rat king as the dragon

That's what I think...

Update soon! _
InternetGirl123 chapter 4 . 9/2/2011
This story is a little confusing, probably because I've never seen the movie you speak of, but either way this story is awesomeness! Continue on! :)
InternetGirl123 chapter 3 . 8/29/2011
Gosh darn it, which one is the dream and which one is reality? Anyway, awesomeness chapter! Please update soon! :)
Skipplerae chapter 3 . 8/29/2011
YAY! Finally, getting out! I wonder if Percy's dream is a premonition? When's Skipper coming in? And Marlene MUST overcome her fear to escape with the others! Continue!
Duothimir chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Oh, you actually went and wrote it? And two whole chapters, I see. I must admit, I'm not familiar with the fandom(s), but it still looks like an interesting read.
Skipplerae chapter 2 . 8/27/2011
...wow. This story is amazing. I eat every word up. Good job! You've taken everyone's odd abilities for reasons to be put in a mental hospital XD I love it. I am so excited to see the characters as humans. I want to see Skipper soon! He's my favorite character, you see. And, i like Skilene. :) keep it up!
InternetGirl123 chapter 2 . 8/25/2011
So they're in a mental hospital... I'm wondering why Kowalski is there. This story is great! I command you to update! :)
Skipplerae chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
WHOA. This fanfic is insanely incredible! It could even be a actual book, if fan fictions could be turned into books. 8D definitely continue! i want to hear what happens next. This is so intriguing!
InternetGirl123 chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
What, do they think Private's crazy? THEY'RE crazy! Those naughtys! This story is awesomeness, please continue! :D