Reviews for The Second Best Rank
kitkat7sherlock chapter 8 . 7/26/2013
This is FANTASTIC - I'm really loving it, hope you update soon! (please with a cherry on top?) ;D
Nebelkind chapter 8 . 5/29/2012
I'm happy you did/are writing the squel to Grace Abounding!

I hope you are going to update soon again!

SPNAngelGirl chapter 8 . 5/16/2012
Yeah another chapter...oh wait no it's not. Oh well I guess this is okay ;P That's cool about your drawings, what's your account name? I personally think it would be cool to see the scene from the first story where Castiel pours out his grace from the google and it flows onto the ground. Just to see Dean and Cas standing around it in the dark, you could do some really epic lighting with that scene! Just a suggestion. Great story by the way, really intense and I can't wait for the next chapter :D
The Mysterious Shadow chapter 2 . 5/15/2012
Great chapter!
The Mysterious Shadow chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
This is looking like a COOL story!
Gail LLD chapter 7 . 1/23/2012
This is so good! I read this chapter listening to "Duel of the Fates" from Star Wars soundtrack and it was just EPIC! I saw you haven't update this in a while... Are you going to write more chapters or did you give up on this story?

Anyway, I like the way you write, thank you so much for these chapters.
phantomphan2000 chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
So glad you made a sequel! :D Off to the read the next chapter!
PANNA chapter 7 . 9/5/2011
Great love this! cant wait for your update!
Corrupted Desires chapter 7 . 9/5/2011
Oh no... Hopefully Cas will be there soon in an awesome blaze of righteous fury to lend a hand! :D
Corrupted Desires chapter 6 . 8/27/2011
Goodness! So much happened... Lucifer's still an assbutt. I hope Castiel at least reconstructs his own copy of the vessel and gets rid of Lucy's copy asap. And Lucifer needs his ass kicked for pressuring Cas into taking it! *huffs* Hurry and save the day Castiel!
Corrupted Desires chapter 3 . 8/22/2011
Yay! I was hoping you'd continue this 'verse! Its off to a great start, I'm looking forward to further updates!