Reviews for The Beginning is the End is the Beginning
SD chapter 12 . 11/9/2015
Very lovely! I've never read a fic showing Duplicate Doctor feeling Ten's death and regeneration, though the thought has bounced around in my head before. You wrote it really nicely. Just enough angst, plenty of levity, really great characterization. Thanks so much for sharing it!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Cute!
SunnyZim chapter 12 . 6/15/2012
I loved this - probably the best Ten II/Rose story I've read yet;-) I thoroughly enjoyed the way you had chapters going forward and chapters going backward in their lives together - very appropriate considering the title. And I liked the way Rose decided to take control and take them back to Bad Wolf Bay to rewrite history - that was a very nice, well-thought out idea. Thoroughly enjoyable and well-written story;-)
Theresalynnee chapter 12 . 3/5/2012
Everything about this story was amazing (: Him feeling the regeneration was absolutely amazing, and I actually got scared he would die. This was the best!
Kelenloth chapter 12 . 3/4/2012
Oh my gosh, I LOVE THIS SO MUCH. I know I've reviewed a few of your other fic and said this, but you really do write THE most realistic version of Rose and TenToo that I've EVER seen. This is amazing. I Loooooooove the part about his connection to 10 - a lot of people have tried that, and you did it best! Also, Rose's whole idea and then the Doctor proposing - it's so perfect! Even the little things - like him and naps on zeppelins, and all of that. I just love it! And Barcelona! That's great. I'm a fan of them getting their TARDIS, but if they don't, this IS what happened, as far as I'm concerned. I write a good deal of TenToo myself, but I really don't think I'll EVER be as good as you. These are amazing! Fantastic! I love them. Thank you SO much for posting!
Corellianjedi2 chapter 12 . 11/6/2011
Absolutely adore this story! Love your Rose and Doctor!
mysedai chapter 12 . 9/10/2011
This was beautifully written, really just 12 chapters of smiles. Thank you so much for sharing.

Allons-y.
WhoSaysImEvil chapter 12 . 8/24/2011
12 brilliant, fantastic, excellent chapters, and only two reviews? More people need to read this fix.
WhoSaysImEvil chapter 12 . 8/24/2011