Reviews for Of Flying Robins
Amazing chapter 2 . 10/16
Even though this was some time ago, I'd love to see a mini story on where they ripped robin bear on accident.
I can just see ano overprotective daddybats just freaking out on them for doing so. Anyways amazing story!
TheDorkQueen chapter 21 . 10/15
AW! This was so CUTE! Batman and his Robin! :D I'm already picturing a sequel in my head. Imagine, Robin leaving again and the JLA begging him not to. HILARIOUS.
shieldmaiden19 chapter 3 . 9/29
Oh man. This chapter really underlined what I love the most about Robin/Dick Greyson - his incredible intelligence and irrepressible wit. This is an amazing collection so far, and I'm excited to read the rest! Thanks for writing!

diamondbliss chapter 30 . 9/18
great stories! hoping for an update! :-)
Buttercup99x chapter 30 . 9/8
Update soon:3
Buttercup99x chapter 22 . 9/8
Buttercup99x chapter 3 . 9/8
Funny and CUUUTE
Handa Nieriel chapter 5 . 8/19
This is honestly my favorite chapter of this entire story. I love how Robin is able to so closely emulate his daddy to the point of being able to fool the entire League
Oh my god I love this story so much...
firelass19 chapter 30 . 8/3
I am in love 3 with Robin of course ;) He is just so cute and adorable and I could just cuddle with him all night like Batbear! Seriously though, if someone sold Batbears, you now know who to call XD Love the fics, please keep the fluffiness going! :)
Mysteryfan17 chapter 26 . 8/2
Well, Alfred beat Dick to the 'Batbear utility belt' idea ;) Great minds think alike. 10/10
Mysteryfan17 chapter 21 . 8/2
I half expected the rest of the JL to say "NO!" at least in there heads, knowing it would be a repeat of what they just went through. ;) 5/5
Mysteryfan17 chapter 17 . 8/1
I totally love the group ones. It's awesome to see the JL, all those superheros that make hardened villains shake upon being caught, wrapped around one little boy's finger. Heaven help if Dick were kidnapped because the kidnappers would face what, to them, would be Armageddon. 5/5
1,359 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »