Reviews for Of Flying Robins
ThatWeirdChick101 chapter 22 . 10/6/2012
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Loved the last sentence!
DaughteroftheRedKing chapter 30 . 10/6/2012
these stories are adorable! i was up till midnight last night reading them and then from six until eleven this morning. seriously, they're so cute, they should be illegal!
ThatWeirdChick101 chapter 7 . 10/4/2012
"Maybe the kid did need a friend besides him and Batbear." Ya think Batman? Yuh think? And what about Alfred?
Little Minamino chapter 30 . 9/29/2012
Awe! How cute! I love these stories, they're some of the best daddybats/babybird stories I've seen. And I don't know if you take requests so if not feel free to ignore my next statement, but I would love to see a 'Robin's first flight' story where he first meets Gordon and goes out onto the streets. Gotham must have been in an uproar when the citizens realized that a little kid was working with Batman so seeing how Bruce and Dick handle the attention would be intersting :) Anyway, thanks for sharing these awesome shorts and I am definitely looking forward to more. Keep up the great work!
Midnight1906 chapter 30 . 9/28/2012
_
CaptainOldDog chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
cute
TheNinjaAndTheTroll chapter 30 . 9/18/2012
This fic is soooooo fluffy and cute! All of the chapters are! I Lol'ed and squealed at some parts! To bad you haven't updated in like a year...
frangipani blossom chapter 2 . 9/18/2012
Awww, I love this! This chapter as well as all of the other chapters! Just soo adorable! I want to have a Batbear of my own... I even did a sketch of Batbear - if you want to see it, I posted it here: #/d5f8uku
I hope you like it :)
kana hatake chapter 5 . 9/17/2012
I love you story! Please continue
Kittyfan12 chapter 7 . 9/12/2012
This is my favorite chapter of these so far! I love it so much! The detail is great and they're just so adorable! Very nicely done
Kittyfan12 chapter 25 . 9/12/2012
Yay! I love this! Poison Ivy is one of my favorite villains because of her mind control spores! I was sure that calling him "Daddy" would have at least gotten some resistance from Batman, but nope. You surprised me with that one. I like surprises I also love just him waking up and how it didnt work immediately. I love just...well...everything:D
cassie chapter 4 . 9/9/2012
i love all of your stories! i think you should do one about how dick decides to dress up like batman and go out and all of the justice leauge members keep saving him but then he wonders off cause there trying to call batman. i think itll be funny and cute. just an idea.
Queen NekoChan chapter 5 . 8/31/2012
I was convinced from the very beginning that it was Robin. Oh yeah. I have the Sherlock Holmes thing down already.
Queen NekoChan chapter 3 . 8/30/2012
If I were there with the League, I'd say, "Frank kept those pennies because he's a penny collector with no regards for other people. Now, how many pennies does he have?" Of course, that would've started an entirely new argument about how many pennies he has ever owned in his life, but oh well...
simona chapter 12 . 8/25/2012
Funny sweet plane o' awesome!
1,297 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 .. Last Next »