Reviews for War Husband
allan calderini chapter 7 . 6/19/2014
Awwww I really like it. This story was so emotional and loving I like that you add some characters and develop their stories,but finn and kurt will always be my favorite couple. I really wish for more interaction of them. They are perfect.
primadonnafirstladyofthestage chapter 7 . 4/22/2013
I absolutely love this story! I applaud you
loveinuyashatoshiro chapter 7 . 12/20/2012
love it
ampersandandink chapter 7 . 12/19/2011
UUUUGGGGGGHHHHH. This is so beautiful, even though I'm not a fabrevens or puckleberry. Ugh, I think I figured Finn would be dead, but he wasn't, so now I'm crying because they get to live happily together.
blueskiesandbutterflies chapter 7 . 12/13/2011
This was such a great story! I really loved it! It was so well written and the characters were so perfect! I was wondering if there would be a sequel? :D
Crimson Glory Kai chapter 7 . 12/11/2011
Aw,this chapter is really heart warming :) Kurt and Finn are finally together. Too bad it had to end,I hope it could get longer :)

Thank you for your hardwork and updates! And I hope you will continue writing :)
Azrael Blood chapter 7 . 12/9/2011
Awww! I saw this updated last night, but fell asleep before I could read it. Thank you, because I fell even more in live with this!
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 7 . 12/8/2011
I like this chapter. Iit is agood chapter. Please update soon.
Crimson Glory Kai chapter 6 . 11/21/2011
I really thought that it was Finn returning home. Damn. :D But then I thought that if Finn is returning in this chapter then this fic will end soon,and I was like "that can't happen yet! I'm having so much fun reading this so it should have more chapters." )

Poor Kurt..I really understand how he felt.

I wanna know what's written in the letters! ;)
ampersandandink chapter 6 . 11/21/2011
First I'd like to say that I think we have the kind of relationship where we like each other's work bu we never talk to each other, lol.

HOW DARE YOU STOP THE CHAPTER RIGHT THERE? I love letters and I need this one like I need air. I just...my emotions are all over the place because what if Finn dies and all he has is letters and I just...my emotions.
Azrael Blood chapter 6 . 11/20/2011
I honestly thought it was Noah who got Quinn pregnant. But Sam. That is awesome. Rachel an Puck? I likethat couple. It's way better than Rachel and Finn, well to me. I love this. Even though I LOVE Klaine. Finn and Kurt always have a spot in my heart. Thank you for another chapter that I'll love!
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 6 . 11/20/2011
I like this chapter. It is a good chapter. Please update soon.
BlackShadow65 chapter 5 . 11/14/2011
I love this story i hope you can update soon.
ampersandandink chapter 5 . 11/3/2011
That's my name at the top. That's so exciting.

Anyways, this chapter was beautiful. I'm so happy they made up and became friends. I feel like they could have such a great friendship. Now I'm worried about Finn coming home safe.
Crimson Glory Kai chapter 5 . 10/31/2011
thanks for mentioning my name! :)

this chapter was sweet and also heartwarming. i'm glad Kurt and Quinn are becoming friends now.

i totally understand how you're doing with your laptop being repaired. it happend a few times to me already and it really sucked! Xp So it's ok,just take your time in writing but make sure you finish this,ok ;) A Kinn fic must be written until the end! i'm looking forward for the next chp. i wonder what kind of problem Kurt will be facing *imagining things*...