Reviews for That's My Name
CarolineSC chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Nice one shot.
YumiDoesTheMacarena chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Wow! This is really cool. Simple and sweet, with just the right amount of conflict thrown into the mix. Rachel's right, somebody who walks away from a family doesn't really have the right to call them 'theirs' anymore.
CarmillaD chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Wii, cute Puckleberry kids! At first I was confused and worried, thinking "No, it can't be Puck, he wouldn't leave Rachel pregnant with his baby, unless she ran away..." until I figured out it was Puck's dad instead. Is always interesting to see Rachel facing him. She was like a lioness, and it was sweet to see the family life she shares with Puck and their children. Nice job!
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
a good one
carrie4angel chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Really enjoyed this story, Rachel is always so protective of those she loves, and given how his father's leaving affected Noah for so long it was great to see Rachel unleash a verbal smack down on him...

The little snippets on how Nathanial viewed the exchange between his mom and the stranger were so cute, in fact all the details about their family and their life show exactly why Rachel acted how she did, this life they have created inspite of the past is worth protecting. Maybe now Mr Puckerman will realise that not only did he miss out on seeing his kids grow up but also he has grandkids that he will never see.

As always you right Puckleberry so well, that no matter the circumstances their love shines through, and since sadly it seems RM is blinded by Finchel stories like these are as close to Puckleberry as we're likely to get :(
demurelyyours chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Rachel Berry is definitely a strong person. I think being a Puckerman and being married to Puck would make her even stronger and a little badass, don't you think? I think so. Because you just showed me :)
bahnannah chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
to use a favorite saying of mine, finally, rachel got a little bitch in her giddyup. fantastic story. i loved it. nathaniel was hilarious. and i love the nickname bex for rebecca. totally going to steal that one day. lol. if i ever have a kid.

p.s. i voted already. i do believe that one of your stories was one i voted for, too. YAY MEG!
RoseFleur chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
WOWOWOWOW :) Perfect. I so didn't expect that it was going to be Noah's father... I was confused for a bit at first. Really amazing work :)
joker to the thief chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
I said it before and I'll say it again - amazing flangst ;) I love fics that deal with Papa Puckerman and the way this was written is lovely. Especially love fierce Rachel ;) Great job, bb!
Tashah04 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
That was brilliant bb. I love mumma bear Rachel and those puckleberry children are so cute. I particulary liked the pretending to driving the cart. Adorable.

I love these fics that ur muse has been hitting u with.
Shadowkitty22 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Dude this was so awesome. Like seriously awesome! I loved protective mama bear Rachel. Although perhaps I like the option of her being a lioness better. I'm not sure. But I love how she just ripped into him in the middle of the grocery store no less.
blackgem88 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
I adored this to pieces.
Obviouslyadreamer chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Loved it:)!
Butterfly2389 chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Ahh, bb! I wasn't expecting a new story from you, but this was amazing! When I first read the summary, I was kind of wondering if you were trying you're hand at angst again, but while there was some drama, I loved how you ended it on such a sweet note. Everything about this story was amazing, from Rachel's reaction to Noah's dad, to their interaction with their kids, and finally Noah's reaction to what Rachel said. Everything was fantastic! I wish we could be confident that something like this is a possible ending for Puckleberry, but I can see how the spoilers are getting everyone down. I haven't actually read them myself, but I get the gist of what they're saying, and I can't say I'm pleased, but if I've learned anything from this show, it's that you never know what to expect. Seriously, amazing one-shot, bb! I'm getting spoiled with all of these updates from you. You've helped keep me in a very happy Puckleberry bubble this summer. ;)
briknowsbest chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
kdnnclsjcdjksnxllaowudbrmxks

Daddy!Puck and MamaBear!Rachel make me so so so happy. God, the Puckermans would be one badass family. I love the vegetarian v. meat argument and how it was settled. I love the way Rachel stood up to Thomas and just the way she handled everything.

But srsly, Daddy!Puck... the image.. my ovaries. *makes explosion noises*

I love married Puckleberry, so much!

Ah. Thank you for this wonderful drabble, it's sweet and adorable. I think I need some chocolate now!

*drowns in chocolate weeping at the fact that RIB is being controlled by finchel fans and their "lunatic" actions*