Reviews for Butterflies in the Mirror
Bronwyn Celtia chapter 1 . 1/8
Interesting take on things. A question people have always wondered: What's real, and what is the dream. Good handling.
Hagan99 chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
This was a cool story. You really pulled it off- it was interesting -a good interesting, not the kind where it's supposed to be good for you buy you're bored to tears.
Ami Ree chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Oh...this is good. Which story is the real one?

You've managed to capture all the characters eloquently, I could tell who they were without the names.

Except. Who was Fred?

The end where one world bled into the other...very Inception-like.

I liked it.
fireinu chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
That was a vary mind-bending one-shot. I liked it.
rogue-scholar07 chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
I have to say, this fic was taken in a very different direction than most of the other stories I've read lately. Not that that's a bad thing at all. It's these little philosophical/character study/creative writing exercises that make us (the readers... okay, the writer, too) think and improve our skills.

That, and it was amusing to see the staff of Cobra and GI Joe written as rival manufacturing company employees.
HeroAmerica50 chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Whoa trippy! Sorry I've just always wanted to say ;) though in all seriousness this story was a really amazing trip into the human psyche via 80's cartoon characters. The existential crisis of the characters, especially Xamot, and the comparison quotes along side it makes one question their own existence. Am I awake or simply dreaming? ;)
PhantomEmpress chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
FANTASTIC! WOW.
Harry2 chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
This is one weird story. It gives new credence to the idea of different dimensions and different lives in those dimensiions.
Karama9 chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
This was an incredibly interesting read, and it's going to stick in my head for a long time, in a good way. I believe the word is fascinating.

Great job. If you have any more things you want to try out, please go ahead and share with us. :D
Bronwynn chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
This was absolutely amazing.
NurseKelly chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
WOW. I had to read this piece twice-very well done. Complex characters and fascinating concept. I enjoyed it and I hope you write more in this vein.
lazy-bones-the-dragon chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Wow...that was an amazing read. The way you blended the two worlds together and left a reader wondering if one was a dream and the other real or if perhaps both were real in their own worlds and times.

This reminds me of a literature class when I read a story with a similar concept to this. I can't remember the exact title of the story, but it explored the concept of two people that wondered if the other was just a figment of their dreams and that they themselves were the ones living in reality. In the end, it did turn out that one was real and the other was simply her muse.

Anyways, tangent aside, I loved this! Excellent writing from you as always.
TinySprite chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Great fic! I just love how this explores a part of the twins' relationship.