Reviews for Of Moonbeams and Heraldry
Theresa1011 chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
i know its been over 2 years, but it would be wonderful if you decided to continue writing this story. i really love it, i think the lhean/karigan angle is great.
Yes-4-Yuffentine chapter 10 . 1/7/2014
Absolutely love this! You've got the characters spot on and the story is intruiging and a plausible continuation. Desperate to see where its going! I usually only ship Karigan and Zackary, but this has quite converted me to Karigan and Lhean as my favorite pairing. Its been a while but I really hope this gets updated!
Kimackay chapter 10 . 6/29/2013
Love the story line. Hope there is the next part of the journey.
mooneyrunner chapter 10 . 6/15/2013
give us more!
ayaheartright chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Love this story... so sad to see that it hasn't been updated in almost a year :cough, cough:
December Wind chapter 10 . 9/16/2012
Oh you can't leave us like that!
a reader chapter 10 . 7/28/2012
I have had the pleasure of reading both this and your ME3 fic and applaud you on your skill.

Your pacing, concept of plot and execution and grammar are great and you have the ability of conveying a descriptive passage with minimal effort. It flows well, and the only thing I would wish to see is more of your lovely diction- filler scene, plot mover, whatever- just to feast my eyes and mind with prose. (I have this childish, instinctive thrill for good writing and words for what they accomplish in general.)

Do you think that with time you would return to finishing this fic? I love the different take on where the plot may be heading and would implore you to keep up the good work. You have adoring fans. )
SighingWinter chapter 10 . 5/23/2012
This is soo fricken beautiful! I know it's been months but I beg of you to continue this!
A delighted reader chapter 10 . 5/21/2012
Pleeeeeeaaaaaaaase tell me that this is just a long time between updates and that you haven't stopped writing this story! I love it so far, and I want to see where you are going with this idea. *Hopeful look* PLEASE CONTINUE WRITING IT!
gegendenwind chapter 10 . 5/16/2012
I've just stumbled across this story and really love it. You've got a goood style and pace and I really wanna know what happens next, so please please update soon!
Theresa1011 chapter 10 . 4/15/2012
I love your story. i need to know what happens next. please update soon, if you can.
Ami4 chapter 10 . 3/15/2012
Please update this please!
WikidThoughts chapter 10 . 2/27/2012
This... I really like this. Update soon please!
Irisrose37 chapter 10 . 1/24/2012
I truley love this story. I have just reread the whole thing and its beautiful. Please come back to writting more for this fascinating story. PPS:)
Frankenstein's Friend chapter 10 . 1/8/2012
I really love your story, it captures the style and feeling of the books but takes on a really interesting perspective (as much as I like it in the books, I think moving on from KXZ gives a new lease of life, I don't think Karigan and Zachary can pine for eachother from afar much longer without them becoming either unrealisitic or a bit annoying). As other people have mentioned I preferred the build up of the relationship between Karigan and Lhean and the chemistry is really there. Pace is just right not too fast or slow. Can't wait to see next installment!