Reviews for Trek through the Stargate: Book 1
Transgen1 chapter 4 . 8/24
The federation is more than one hundred years old. Also discounting federation tech seems premature. Also the federation would not give tech away like that, trade yes, but rail guns are a tech that the federation bypassed in favor if plasma weapons and or phaser weapons. Also minor detail: this after the Dominion war which means the uniforms would be gray with only little color separating departments. Q is as advanced or more than acended ancients. Granted this is fanfic but these are important details that would make the story better. Try to be true to both series.
Rocka416 chapter 11 . 3/2
Epic Story, will you do part 2
FlashDevil chapter 2 . 6/24/2015
Question: I thought Harry Kim is the captain of the Rhode Island?
OnceDefective chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Excellent story! I'm constantly searching through Stargate fanfiction for stories like this one, its perfect. Can't wait for the next installment! Keep up the good work!
stargatetitanx chapter 11 . 6/20/2013
were is the sec part i am waiting i like this series please make more
Malix2 chapter 11 . 1/15/2013
Pretty good story so far, although I'm not crazy about the one captain going nuts and nobody finding out and relieving him of command. I mean back when he was still fighting it he should have gone to his superiors, maybe. Also, not fond of many of the tollan going nuts and turning against their own race, it seems out of character. Although I suppose tragedy can bring out the worst in people.
Darkcrest27 chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Excelent story looking forward to either further chapters orthe sequel
karthik9 chapter 11 . 6/5/2012
it is excellent chapter i look forward to future updates
LoganAlexander chapter 8 . 6/1/2012
WTF are you doing... seriously thor is just saying leave with the three hatak.. REALLY! i cant believe how terrible your story is becoming.. really unbelievable.. everything is rushed and alliances are created within seconds.
orionastro chapter 10 . 5/11/2012
this story is getting better by each update, realy good , cant ardly wait to see masive fleets of earth in the pegasus Galaxy waging allout war against the wraith and crushing them once and for all.
JimBeamer5 chapter 5 . 5/6/2012
I tried, I really did. I couldn't any further than halfway through Chapter 4. In a word: ludicrous. The entire thing. You say the Federation's weapons and shields are useless against the Goa'uld, and then say how awful it would be if the Goa'uld got a hold of them. Why would they need them is they were useless against their existing tech? As I say, ludicrous. Your writing is stilted, but has improved dramatically from your initial effort. Whilst I won't be reading any more of this (it's just not holding my interest), congratulations to you on stepping up to the plate at all, and in persisting in developing your writing. Well done for that.
jhautefaye chapter 11 . 4/7/2012
The Asgard onboard the Daedalus was named Hermiod, not Haemoid.
douchiesnacks chapter 11 . 4/2/2012
good chapter
Major Simi chapter 11 . 4/2/2012
well really good chapter, i liked the space battle scene. well done
thunder18 chapter 11 . 4/2/2012