Reviews for Tin
animegus farmus chapter 5 . 8/27/2011
You had me at Gump-shit. I know this was supposed to be serious - and it was for the most part - but following up a solemn history lesson with a line like that just makes me giggle. I liked very much. Cain is a difficult character to keep in line even for one chapter, and I think you did a wonderful job of keeping true to his essence through all five. And I really like the oath - is that your own or did it come from one of your sources?
Rosea chapter 5 . 8/25/2011
I love this! You've done a brilliant job of getting inside Cain's head and showing that transition from the hurt, angry man he was coming out of the suit to the one who would give his life for his friends and family at the end. Kudos to you. (if you decide to write more, I will definitly be reading!)
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 5 . 8/24/2011
He wasn't a former Tin Man. He still was a Tin Man – and as long as he lived, so did the Oath. - Wow. That's all I've got. Wow.
Bookworm Gal chapter 5 . 8/22/2011
A very nice combining of multiple "Wizard of Oz"-type stories to fit into the "Tin Man" series. Great work. Only odd thing I noticed was that entire first chapter was italics.