Reviews for Hellcats Season 2
Amazing I just wish that you guys could bring it back people really miss the show , it is just so good . I cant get enough of ot
Curious chapter 5 . 2/25
Will you continue this story, I know it's been a long long time but It was great and I don't know if you come on your account or still write fanfics but if you read this or see this or come on here still is there a chance you can continue this story?
Sincerely, A curious person...
sam chapter 5 . 11/24/2014
wow i really love this!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/29/2014
The story is amazing. I can't wait to watch it.
Gina chapter 2 . 9/14/2014
Hello, I Loved this serie and I would really like to read all the second season episode. So sad the series have been discontinued, I wish we can see more of hellcats in the future, I'm gonna write that in my Santa Claus list :).
Guest chapter 5 . 8/27/2014
Come out with seasons 2 really won't to see it
Guest chapter 5 . 5/4/2014
It's been days now can u start writing
vanessa chapter 5 . 5/2/2014
is there the series of season 2
Guest chapter 5 . 4/27/2014
Please please please please please write more continue writing please it's so good I need to read more Smudgtaz1
MAEMA chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
THIS IS REALLI A NICE AND INTERESTING EPISODE... WHERE CAN SERIES 2 BE DOWNLOADED?
myracleragmail.com chapter 5 . 2/25/2014
what happened to vanessa and Red's relationship?
emora7 chapter 5 . 9/30/2013
When are you gonna do the next chapter?
Katie chapter 4 . 8/25/2013
I like your thoughts on what would happen next, but some of the things you are saying contradicts what happened in the first season, and also you might want to edit your writing. Overall nice job and I would have been interested in reading more.
linette.bothma chapter 5 . 8/13/2013
Hi
yes I cant wait to read more, I was so disappointed when season 1 ended that I immediately went to go search for season 2. I am in South Africa so we get the episodes much later.

cant wait to read more,
Guest chapter 5 . 7/26/2013
You should really finish your story. I rely enjoyed what you have written so far.