Reviews for Hellcats Season 2
anonymus chapter 5 . 11/12
I think it's funny because she said it was gonna continue writing in a couple of says and it's been 4 years. LMAO
Darth Vader chapter 3 . 11/3
This has killed my desire to see season two -_-
Your English is terrible (just saying), and so are your story lines -.-
Maybe this would work for a 7th grade English essay, but you should not think of going into script writing :)
Thanks for wasting 10 minutes of my life.

Should've watched barbie -_-
Darth Vader chapter 2 . 11/3
This has killed my desire to see season two -_-
Your English is terrible (just saying), and so are your story lines -.-
Thanks for wasting 10 minutes of my life.
Ashley chapter 5 . 7/11
Did you make these chapters up?
PrinzessTinkerbell29 chapter 5 . 9/21/2015
Plz update sssssssssssssssssoon. Luv it wish they didn't cancel hellcats I miss that show
Amy chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
Why did you stop writting?!
I really enjoyed reading your story based on the hellcats. Please continue. Many people enjoyed watching the series and since it was cancelled all we looked forward to was reading yours. Please please write again!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/11/2015
Amazing I just wish that you guys could bring it back people really miss the show , it is just so good . I cant get enough of ot
Curious chapter 5 . 2/25/2015
Will you continue this story, I know it's been a long long time but It was great and I don't know if you come on your account or still write fanfics but if you read this or see this or come on here still is there a chance you can continue this story?
Sincerely, A curious person...
sam chapter 5 . 11/24/2014
wow i really love this!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/29/2014
The story is amazing. I can't wait to watch it.
Gina chapter 2 . 9/14/2014
Hello, I Loved this serie and I would really like to read all the second season episode. So sad the series have been discontinued, I wish we can see more of hellcats in the future, I'm gonna write that in my Santa Claus list :).
Guest chapter 5 . 8/27/2014
Come out with seasons 2 really won't to see it
Guest chapter 5 . 5/4/2014
It's been days now can u start writing
vanessa chapter 5 . 5/2/2014
is there the series of season 2
Guest chapter 5 . 4/27/2014
Please please please please please write more continue writing please it's so good I need to read more Smudgtaz1
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »