Reviews for Hellcats Season 2
MAEMA chapter 1 . 3/7
THIS IS REALLI A NICE AND INTERESTING EPISODE... WHERE CAN SERIES 2 BE DOWNLOADED?
myracleragmail.com chapter 5 . 2/25
what happened to vanessa and Red's relationship?
emora7 chapter 5 . 9/30/2013
When are you gonna do the next chapter?
Katie chapter 4 . 8/25/2013
I like your thoughts on what would happen next, but some of the things you are saying contradicts what happened in the first season, and also you might want to edit your writing. Overall nice job and I would have been interested in reading more.
linette.bothma chapter 5 . 8/13/2013
Hi
yes I cant wait to read more, I was so disappointed when season 1 ended that I immediately went to go search for season 2. I am in South Africa so we get the episodes much later.

cant wait to read more,
Guest chapter 5 . 7/26/2013
You should really finish your story. I rely enjoyed what you have written so far.
DSAGirl chapter 5 . 7/9/2013
Please write more
Guest chapter 2 . 6/23/2013
WHERE IS CHAPTER 2 !
Melanie chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Awesome are there any more?
Kamryn chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Wut happened to season 2?! I was so happy about it and then BAM! They cancel it!
Alysha chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
I can't believe there isn't going to be a season 2! I was rly looking forward to it! The last episode was kinda a cliff hanger. I read all the chapters but I still want to see the next episode. Now that I know she's pregnant, who's the father? I think they should somehow figure out a way to make a 2nd season! Their viewers were rly happy about it until it was canceled :(
Guest chapter 5 . 6/6/2013
I love hellcats! My fav show but...I've been waiting for season 2 forever :/
wendy chapter 5 . 2/23/2013
I am so intrested in the story please continue writing.

wendy chapter 5 . 2/23/2013
thank you for writing this i haven't found season 2 on dvd but i have been reading this it is like my only hope to keep up with hellcats i love the movie so please do keep writing

Mockingjay33 chapter 5 . 12/6/2012
Well u didnt keep tht promise!