Reviews for Bound
enolufituaeb chapter 18 . 2/17
Holy Moly! I just devoured this story. It is amazing! I'm so devastated to get to the end and see you haven't updated in 2 years! :( please come back soon. This is one of the best stories I have read and you are truly talented!
Snaperipper chapter 15 . 2/15
Please, please continue.
Perry Downing chapter 4 . 10/13/2014
Oh god. That's so embarrassing. I would want a hole to open up in the floor and swallow me whole. She's got it bad.
Annastasia Cooper chapter 18 . 11/5/2013
I just wanted to have a nice evening yesterday, but this story kept me up until it was quater to midnight, and I had to work the next day. I just couldn't stop reading, this is a great story, and I love how you got it from the first to the 18th chapter, I hope for a soon 19th
avonleashores chapter 18 . 10/16/2013
Great story! A much nicer take on the binding than some other stories I've read. Looking forward to more!
RhodaBush chapter 18 . 9/6/2013
Enjoy your Baby! More Please!
farsideomoon chapter 18 . 7/9/2013
That was short but perfect. and I'm going to hold you to your statement that you "have NOT abandoned this story." Your words, not mine and of course there is no way I can hold you to it, just hopping ; D)
Thanks for writing!
farsideomoon chapter 17 . 7/9/2013
Arghh, great plot developer but quite heart breaking that she would say that to him and leave it at that. Kinda cruel if she thinks about how vulnerable he is and protective of his feelings.
getting kinda bummed here thinking about that the next chapter is the last one written.. hope and there is no completed posted up top, so I'm hoping you'll be in the mood to update again soon;D
farsideomoon chapter 16 . 7/9/2013
Yeah, fist pump;-) Hermione is as bright as we thought. Hope she can set things right with Sev
farsideomoon chapter 15 . 7/9/2013
What is Hermione thinking? How can she be so insensitive?
Guest chapter 13 . 7/9/2013
But I'm really enjoying the up.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/9/2013
Brilliant;-)
Guest chapter 7 . 7/9/2013
That was perfectly in character for both of them, oh and really hot. Poor Severus, such a vulnerable tender soul.
PerryRocks- Wolf Warrior chapter 18 . 7/1/2013
AAAAAAUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRGGGGHHH! I NEED AN UPDATE SMRHGRJFEULHRTQWELHXEKN o3o I love this pairing to death, and I love this story c: wonderfully written. Update soon!
Vinaplains chapter 17 . 6/1/2013
Please finish it. This us the second time I have read this fic and was very disappointed when I realized it was not finished. Please! Please! Please!