Reviews for On Rainy Days
BlatantBookworm chapter 7 . 3/25
Okay, so, this story is absolutely adorable.

I love Arthur still being in character, but also being willing to flirt once he got to know Francis, and I also love how Francis didn't automatically start flirting - I so much prefer their light hearted bickering than an immediate romance.

This AU is gorgeous!
BlatantBookworm chapter 4 . 3/25
As always, gorgeous, and I can't give this the review it deserves because I am far too interested in finishing it!
BlatantBookworm chapter 3 . 3/25
I have to admit, I very much love the idea that Francis could slip into flirting mode without noticing!
BlatantBookworm chapter 2 . 3/25
This is also cute!

My favourite part?
"I thought you said Paris has ev- Oh, what's that?"
"Oh. That."
"An English shop? I take back my words. If there's an English shop in Paris, then your city truly does have everything."

The characterisations are perfect, and I'm loving this AU.
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 3/25
Now that is incredibly cute!

I can so see this happening, even without the full story. I love their bickering, and especially when it's mixed with politeness because it has to be, if that makes sense.
And the idea of Francis having to carry a Union Jack umbrella? Priceless! Even if he didn't have to do it, it's a great idea.
Loving the story so far!
Whymsical chapter 7 . 10/25/2013
I read this story the first time a few months ago and now I'm really happy I found it again because I utterly adore it. Well done!
wishIwereanime chapter 7 . 8/3/2013
Very cute and well done. Nice job
BlessedRain chapter 7 . 4/15/2013
Hahahahahaha I loved it! And the ending was awesome! It was an enjoyable fic, and very well written good job!
bluefox117 chapter 7 . 3/11/2013
lovely story
Spaceteapack chapter 7 . 2/10/2013
This... Ah I love it 3 Thanks XD
Sock butt chapter 7 . 1/22/2013
There needs to be more stuff like this. Simply wonderful my dear, this was lovely through and through. Thank you for writing such wonderful story, io Bly wish it was longer
TotemundTabu chapter 7 . 1/22/2013
this might be the most romantic and sweet fruk fanfic I ever read. I adore how you wrote them. I feel so close to this characterization. I - I just love it! Whoa! :)
DianeCahill chapter 7 . 1/19/2013
PLEASE CONTINUE!
sillygrl1 chapter 7 . 12/26/2012
Soooo cuteeee! I love how all the details came together in the end-the toy soldier, the rainy day motif, etc. This is such a delightful and sweet story, and the two have such chemistry between each other. As always, your stories are a joy to read.
slioe chapter 7 . 11/29/2012