Reviews for On Rainy Days
Me from Hetalia fandom chapter 7 . 9/11
Aaaawwww it's sooooooo cute! I just found this fanfiction (a bit late sorry) and I find it sooooooooo cute!
I'm such a happy fool but I can't help it. So I will yell everywhere and make a fool face because of the cuteness and the awesomeness of this fanfiction.
(just, in the first chapter, you wrote "excuses-moi, monsieur" but it's excusez-moi with a z. It's kinda difficult to explain but it is like it is. So it's a z and not a s)
adary chapter 1 . 6/17
Thank you for this wonderful fic ! May I translate it into French and share it on my account, please ? I would give you credit of course :)
MiciChrysDCMWL1980 chapter 7 . 1/29
You have the most exquisite way of bringing your stories to life and making me cry when they're over!
Hetabee chapter 7 . 11/13/2015
Such lighthearted fluffiness that it caused my heart to swell foolishly and burst with happiness at its completion! I never really see all that many FrUK fics compared to USUK that are involved like this, even for a shorter one like this, but you've done the job of creating this short, sweet little masterpiece. Hats off to you, author, for your magnificent writing.
ArkieR chapter 7 . 11/9/2015
Aww. Just… aww.
ChicaDeMorelia chapter 7 . 7/7/2015
Another awesome story! I love the end with the little soldiers, and the part with Alfred. I loved the part with Alfred. Thank you for the story!
Guest chapter 7 . 5/6/2015
This was adorable.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/9/2015
What does an Englishman leave for a rainy day?
A washed car.
loni24 chapter 7 . 11/6/2014
lu' !

It's an Awesome story , I really really love it ! XD
It's so cute , Arthur in his shop , it suits so well !
I llike the symbolism with toy soldiers, and the evolution of their feelings !
" bref " as we say, it's still a wonderful story you wrote!
thank you very much for this !

a french fan
salted-democratic-mustache chapter 7 . 9/28/2014
Hello:D I really love this story
Yuu Kirkland chapter 7 . 8/15/2014
What a cute end 3
Arthur is such a romantic in his mind :P
Yuu Kirkland chapter 6 . 8/15/2014
I like how Francis is jealous of Alfred xD
Yuu Kirkland chapter 5 . 8/15/2014
What is that way to ask his numer to someone XD
I thought he would by a soldier but nop XD
Yuu Kirkland chapter 3 . 8/15/2014
Ouah Arthur is really impressionant to make all of these by himself. Must be difficult to do oo
Yuu Kirkland chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Who in France would buy British flag...?
Why is there British flag EVERYWHERE in France then? :P I don't think it's a coïncidence
God Francis you should have buy this umbrella! It must be so beautiful *o* I'll buy one with this flag next time I need one **