Reviews for BleachBook
idioms chapter 7 . 1/3/2014
moar! roar :3

(lolol booty sensation)
Aizen135 chapter 7 . 10/31/2013
i think it would be hilarious if Orihime got pregnant agian, Ichigo gets payback for the account messup, and Byakuya takes Yachiru to a candy amusement park, and maybe Zangetsu makes a comeback
Monkey D. Writer chapter 4 . 6/11/2013
"Yumichika BEAUTIFUL Ayasegawa: Don't hate me 'cause I'm BEAUTIFUL!"

Wow just noticed: Boy AND Bleach version of Boa Hancock. If you don't know who she is, she is a character from One Piece who is too obsessed with Luffy and her beautiful face, body, boobs, etc.

-MDW
Scarlet Wendy Luce chapter 7 . 5/28/2013
Can you make one with rukia getting pregnant and byakuya getting mad?
Kellaco chapter 7 . 5/20/2013
This. Is. AMAZING! Though, what age are they? Curiousity...
AddictedToFanfic chapter 7 . 4/5/2013
I love this story. Whenever I'm in the mood for funny stories I reread this fanfic and then proceed to search for 'bleach crack'. You get some hilarious results.

Here are my ideas:
1. Nanao gets addicted to candy.
2. Renji starts liking Justin Bieber and One Direction.
3. Orihime invites everyone over for dinner. I have three ideas in mind: Mayonnaise Sardines Gummy Bears Hershey Bars/Burger Sauce Nachos Mint Patties Rafaello/Peanut Butter Baked Potatoes Jelly Beans Twix

Also, I'd like to see Kira and Hinamori get back together.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
LOVED IT! MAKE A SEQUEL! MY FAVOURITE FANFIC EVER! AND LASTLY I LOVED THE PART WHEN THEY HEARD TOSHIRO AND RANGIKU DOING ! HILARIUOS!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/7/2012
chapter 8 please!
FueledByChocolate chapter 7 . 8/6/2012
Entries not allowed:

1) Non-stories: lists, bloopers, polls, previews, challenges, author notes, etc.
2) One or two liners.
3) MST: comments inserted in between the flow of a copied story.
4) Stories with non-historical and non-fictional characters: actors, musicians, etc.
5) Any form of interactive entry: choose your adventure, second person/you based, Q&As, etc.
6) Chat/script format and keyboard dialogue based entries.

Your story falls into the category of number six, which means that it is against the rules and puts your account/story at risk for deletion.

You could add in quotation marks and dialogue tags to make it fit within the guidelines (or otherwise turn it into an actual story). But at the moment this type of story is not allowed and it can be taken down, not to mention your account may be banned for a while and you may lose your story/other works if it does.

If you continue to post chapters/ignore the fact this story is breaking the rules, your story will be reported and you may lose your work, please edit to fix the problems or remove this story and post somewhere that allows this type of content. That way you keep your work, and everything stays within the rules.

Make sure you read the rules before publishing a story and your account will be safe. Thank you.

Signed,
Member of Critics United
SilverThornz chapter 3 . 7/30/2012
haha! i hope no one dies...but hey its not my story...
SilverThornz chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
haha it had me loling the entire time.
icewhirlingpages chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
god! every time i read a paragraph i searched for the like button and wanted to comment!
TokyoOtaku chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
i liked your writing the way it was, but this is like a thousand times better!
RainyParadise chapter 7 . 7/12/2012
Oh god. This chapter absolutely killed me, I swear. Dyinggg
Uhh I'm not too great at this but... Somehow, Matsumoto or Shunsui or someone gets Yamamoto Soutaicho drunk? LOL I dunno. I hope you write more chapters for this- I seriously love this.
TokyoOtaku chapter 7 . 7/12/2012
tetsuzaemon's is Iba Manliness Tetsuzaemon. these are hillarious!you should definately make another chapter! im no good with ideas sorry