Reviews for Severus Snape and the Lethifold
KIT-10 not K-9 chapter 1 . 10/11/2016
Only Severus Snape would end up having a Lethifold as a familiar! I now name it 'Billow'!
Take all those cheesy Chuck Norris jokes and substitute Severus Snape' name in instead.

Response to duj's question.
although 'Billo' loves the smell of Hufflepuffs {there's got to be a wizarding Cheech & Chong joke in that throwaway line.} Severus keeps his pet well fed and it never is allowed to go hungry, that's why it only grumbles abut the Puffs.
There's a lot of fanon stories about Snape's body not being found after the battle but everyone agreeing that he was dead... this would explain his missing body, 'Billow' ate him in the end and slipped away.
You are Epic chapter 1 . 7/25/2016
You know, I actually want to read about Snape keeping the Lethifold a secret. I wonder what're named it as... Anyway, I would really read what the Lethifold's side of the story is. But you don't really need to make something like that, just random thoughts from a stranger lingering on the Internet!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
good one
Jason Smith chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Cool story
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Wicked! I love it.
swedishluck chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
This explains why Hufflepuffs are so afraid of him..
Scioneeris chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
This is both sweet and hilarious. I love it! Very believable!
panoknine chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
this is a really good story can u write more please?
pegasus.natalie chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
this is hilarious!
YenGirl chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
I read this a few months back. My daughter (now 10) and I both love it! I meant to review and forgot, but here it is.

It's a very sweet version of how a young Severus got his billowing cloak. I liked his resourcefulness, his patience and his intelligence and how he got one over the Marauders *boos them*

The craving for Hufflepuffs made me giggle.

Being a Snarry fan, I also liked the fact that it was Harry who saw Severus sneaking food to his pet. Hopefully, they'll get together one day and then Harry can pet it too *hopeful smile*
TrisanaSanche chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
I love it. I love it! Absolutely brilliant, and hilarious, theory!
unlikely2 chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Ingenious and funny. I like your take on Snape.
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Too cute! Love this clever tale, so original and funny. Thank you for sharing it!
MoonlitSorrows chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Oh my goodness! This is so cute and hilarious! I always wondered how he gets his cloak to billow EVERY time. Awesome.
summerrayah chapter 1 . 8/26/2011