Reviews for Needle and Thread
butski chapter 1 . 2/8
I love this, so sweet and well written.
Thanks for sharing. Take care.
Destielrickle chapter 1 . 1/4
Verry well written. And nice job with capturing the characters personas. Most get cas' a bit off but yours was spot on. Overall I loved it.
dragoness simplicity chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Amazing. A truly beautiful rendition of care, very expertly worded. You did a fantastic job.
almostviki chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
I'm new to the fandom and this is my first wingfic ever, but I bet it's one of the best. I like the collective idea of Castiel's wings being black, and I like the whole thing with attempting to sew them up even though they aren't technically actually there. I thought he whole things was cool and I'll definitely be recommending it to some fangirls I know. Great characterization!
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
loved this! so awesome!
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Very, very nice. Dean and his angel bonding over a damaged wing. Is this a first kiss? They should get pretty close over the next few days. Do you intend to go on?
Karin-sama3 chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
I've read this several times now, and I know I'll probably read it over and over again. This is so lovely. The words you've chosen just right, and the situation so tender. I'm not really into Dean and Cas as a couple, but this is my favorite scene. Great job with this. Thanks for sharing it.
494dwangel chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
awesome...
BlackCatRunning chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Oh, this was precious! I loved it! Such good characterization 3
the-she-elf-KAZ2Y5 chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Hey!
This is incredibly awesome! Your fic is dramatic but still made me grin at some points :) Really, thank you for this story!
Nostalgic Beauty chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Oh I liked this one. :)
TheRollingScone chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
I LOVED THIS. I don't know why, but the stories where Cas is actually vulnerable are my favorites. Amazing job.
Aisukuri-Mu Studio chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Awwwwwwwwww 3

Very cute again! 8D

- Crystal
mcfuz chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
This was fantastic and beautiful and everything else ever. I love Dean and Castiel, and this fic just made me want to -
I don't even know. But THANK YOU for writing.
the-science-of-corruption chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Oh, that was simply lovely. I enjoyed every word! I liked how Cas described the difference between touching the vessel and touching his wings. The manifestation part made sense, a lot of sense. (Mind if I use that? :D) I giggled when Cas asked for another kiss and when Dean described Cas's snores as "little angel snores." Adorable!
It's hard to find good Destiel and this was my favourite. Thanks so much for writing!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »