Reviews for Needle and Thread
Leya Anhaylla chapter 1 . 7/20
Ooh I love wing!fic! This one was awesome
Shadow315 chapter 1 . 5/18
COOL! I'd love to read more but that was nice!
Snakequeen-in-Norway chapter 1 . 4/26
Great hurt/comfort fic, I love the idea of Dean seeing and touching and tending Dad's wings. And I appreciate how you got Sam out of the way simply but believably, so I wasn't wondering the whole where you'd stashed him, lol.

Snovolovac chapter 1 . 4/5
ah! so nice!
MegaFrost4 chapter 1 . 2/16
I loved this so much! ProtectiveBoyfriend!Dean is the sweetest
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
Ngh, violently caring Dean is my favorite too, Cas :)
butski chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
I love this, so sweet and well written.
Thanks for sharing. Take care.
Destielrickle chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
Verry well written. And nice job with capturing the characters personas. Most get cas' a bit off but yours was spot on. Overall I loved it.
dragoness simplicity chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Amazing. A truly beautiful rendition of care, very expertly worded. You did a fantastic job.
almostviki chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
I'm new to the fandom and this is my first wingfic ever, but I bet it's one of the best. I like the collective idea of Castiel's wings being black, and I like the whole thing with attempting to sew them up even though they aren't technically actually there. I thought he whole things was cool and I'll definitely be recommending it to some fangirls I know. Great characterization!
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
loved this! so awesome!
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Very, very nice. Dean and his angel bonding over a damaged wing. Is this a first kiss? They should get pretty close over the next few days. Do you intend to go on?
Karin-sama3 chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
I've read this several times now, and I know I'll probably read it over and over again. This is so lovely. The words you've chosen just right, and the situation so tender. I'm not really into Dean and Cas as a couple, but this is my favorite scene. Great job with this. Thanks for sharing it.
494dwangel chapter 1 . 1/11/2014