Reviews for The Remains Of Lawrence
AppleSpongeCake chapter 14 . 2/1
OH DEAR GOD YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW LONG I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS CHAPTER.
YUS.
YUS.
THANK THE LORD.
I LOVE YOU.
WRITE MORE.
GAH.
Insidiously chapter 2 . 1/20
Beautiful.

And angsty Lawrence is a plus is all fics, always.. Oh, I've missed Larry.

Your narrative is spot on! 3
Insidiously chapter 1 . 1/20
Well, isn't this just a little tease.. My goodness.

Ugh. Saw 3D is just the bane of my existence.

But you are wonderful and refreshing and lovely. 3
AppleSpongeCake chapter 11 . 1/5
Post the next chapter.

POST IT.
AppleSpongeCake chapter 13 . 11/9/2015

Damnit. No.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

I hate you.

But please update.
AppleSpongeCake chapter 12 . 11/9/2015
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

FUCK YEAH!

I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
AppleSpongeCake chapter 4 . 11/9/2015
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!
QuixoticLullaby chapter 13 . 4/26/2015
AHHHHHHH! Please update soon and don't kill Adam. I love this story and the turns it has taken. Your writing is excellent and really has me hooked. Now I'm going to go sob in a corner and read some fluff to make myself feel better.
jayswing96 chapter 13 . 4/9/2015
Noo! Adam can't due! Q.Q
BeeDS chapter 13 . 3/28/2015
Wut. I mean like wut the fak. The two final chapters are wut the fak!? Anyways, great fic, even though it has nothing to do with Saw's storyline, only the characters and John's psycho point of view and mania is the same. But, I can only say well done!
APieceOfThePuzzle chapter 13 . 1/13/2015
Not. Okay. It was very freaking good but this has to be one of THE WORST cliffhangers of all time. Like no, Adam cannot die now. I kinda hope that Lawrence aims it right next to him and shoots the pipe and then laughs like crazy and is all like "haha you were scared!"
izziehuett chapter 13 . 1/10/2015
I was not expecting this! For the first time in ages, a fanfic has surprised me. When is the next chapter coming?
Bianka2207 chapter 13 . 1/7/2015
Good to see this fic's still alive! Really like Hoffman's characterization here, considering what a bastard he was in the movies. Damn that cliffhanger though. I hope we get to see Adam and Gordon interacting soon!
APieceOfThePuzzle chapter 12 . 9/2/2014
THANK YOU. Adam was probably my favorite character in the whole franchise(well it would explain why the first was my favorite movie I guess )
LaurariaGR chapter 12 . 7/16/2014
We love you too!
About this chapter I have to say it was amazing, great job as usual!
Please, please, please update this story as soon as you can, it's a crime to leave us waiting so long for a new chapter :P
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »