Reviews for The Remains Of Lawrence
APieceOfThePuzzle chapter 13 . 1/13
Not. Okay. It was very freaking good but this has to be one of THE WORST cliffhangers of all time. Like no, Adam cannot die now. I kinda hope that Lawrence aims it right next to him and shoots the pipe and then laughs like crazy and is all like "haha you were scared!"
izziehuett chapter 13 . 1/10
I was not expecting this! For the first time in ages, a fanfic has surprised me. When is the next chapter coming?
Bianka2207 chapter 13 . 1/7
Good to see this fic's still alive! Really like Hoffman's characterization here, considering what a bastard he was in the movies. Damn that cliffhanger though. I hope we get to see Adam and Gordon interacting soon!
APieceOfThePuzzle chapter 12 . 9/2/2014
THANK YOU. Adam was probably my favorite character in the whole franchise(well it would explain why the first was my favorite movie I guess )
LaurariaGR chapter 12 . 7/16/2014
We love you too!
About this chapter I have to say it was amazing, great job as usual!
Please, please, please update this story as soon as you can, it's a crime to leave us waiting so long for a new chapter :P
deathrowangel chapter 12 . 7/6/2014
I love story but I have not notice any romance in it maybe its just me but can you explain where the romance ?
CielLikesSebastian chapter 12 . 7/5/2014
Oh, this chapter was so good. :D Can't wait for the next!
dsf2014 chapter 12 . 7/5/2014
Omg I shouldn't have read this before going to sleep. I can't stop crying hey look at my tears! And can't wait for next chapter ️
CielLikesSebastian chapter 11 . 6/26/2014
Man, the story was getting good! D: Please update (Well, only if you want to. .)
Vloom chapter 11 . 2/19/2014
OHMYGOD NO NON NO NONOOOO AMANDA NO BBY AND NOOOO POOR LARRY HAS TO- NO and nO but YEEEES i love you ;w; idek just keep writing .3. #waiting impatiently
Guest chapter 11 . 12/8/2013
Can't wait to read some more!
Gonduana chapter 11 . 12/7/2013
you're back with a new chapter! :D *happy dance*
please, please, please update soon, the suspense is killing me!
Bianka2207 chapter 11 . 12/6/2013
Holy shit IT LIVES. Well, Amanda's death is surprising. I'm kind of confused though, Adam is obviously dead so how can there be a pairing? With a hallucination or something? Or maybe Adam isn't dead or...? Ah, I dunno. I'll keep reading it anyway, if only because of Hoffman's characterization. I hated his guts in the movies, but here I don't really mind.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/8/2013
Continue? Please?
BloodyWolf83 chapter 10 . 5/3/2013
That was a awesome story I really really loved it please continue please please hurry it up but if you can't that's okay to just take your time