Reviews for The Remains Of Lawrence
QuixoticLullaby chapter 13 . 4/26
AHHHHHHH! Please update soon and don't kill Adam. I love this story and the turns it has taken. Your writing is excellent and really has me hooked. Now I'm going to go sob in a corner and read some fluff to make myself feel better.
jayswing96 chapter 13 . 4/9
Noo! Adam can't due! Q.Q
BeeDS chapter 13 . 3/28
Wut. I mean like wut the fak. The two final chapters are wut the fak!? Anyways, great fic, even though it has nothing to do with Saw's storyline, only the characters and John's psycho point of view and mania is the same. But, I can only say well done!
APieceOfThePuzzle chapter 13 . 1/13
Not. Okay. It was very freaking good but this has to be one of THE WORST cliffhangers of all time. Like no, Adam cannot die now. I kinda hope that Lawrence aims it right next to him and shoots the pipe and then laughs like crazy and is all like "haha you were scared!"
izziehuett chapter 13 . 1/10
I was not expecting this! For the first time in ages, a fanfic has surprised me. When is the next chapter coming?
Bianka2207 chapter 13 . 1/7
Good to see this fic's still alive! Really like Hoffman's characterization here, considering what a bastard he was in the movies. Damn that cliffhanger though. I hope we get to see Adam and Gordon interacting soon!
APieceOfThePuzzle chapter 12 . 9/2/2014
THANK YOU. Adam was probably my favorite character in the whole franchise(well it would explain why the first was my favorite movie I guess )
LaurariaGR chapter 12 . 7/16/2014
We love you too!
About this chapter I have to say it was amazing, great job as usual!
Please, please, please update this story as soon as you can, it's a crime to leave us waiting so long for a new chapter :P
deathrowangel chapter 12 . 7/6/2014
I love story but I have not notice any romance in it maybe its just me but can you explain where the romance ?
ElxzabethMxdford chapter 12 . 7/5/2014
Oh, this chapter was so good. :D Can't wait for the next!
dsf2014 chapter 12 . 7/5/2014
Omg I shouldn't have read this before going to sleep. I can't stop crying hey look at my tears! And can't wait for next chapter ️
ElxzabethMxdford chapter 11 . 6/26/2014
Man, the story was getting good! D: Please update (Well, only if you want to. .)
Vloom chapter 11 . 2/19/2014
OHMYGOD NO NON NO NONOOOO AMANDA NO BBY AND NOOOO POOR LARRY HAS TO- NO and nO but YEEEES i love you ;w; idek just keep writing .3. #waiting impatiently
Guest chapter 11 . 12/8/2013
Can't wait to read some more!
Gonduana chapter 11 . 12/7/2013
you're back with a new chapter! :D *happy dance*
please, please, please update soon, the suspense is killing me!