Reviews for The Remains Of Lawrence
Vloom chapter 11 . 2/19
OHMYGOD NO NON NO NONOOOO AMANDA NO BBY AND NOOOO POOR LARRY HAS TO- NO and nO but YEEEES i love you ;w; idek just keep writing .3. #waiting impatiently
Guest chapter 11 . 12/8/2013
Can't wait to read some more!
Gonduana chapter 11 . 12/7/2013
you're back with a new chapter! :D *happy dance*
please, please, please update soon, the suspense is killing me!
kay4today chapter 11 . 12/6/2013
Holy shit IT LIVES. Well, Amanda's death is surprising. I'm kind of confused though, Adam is obviously dead so how can there be a pairing? With a hallucination or something? Or maybe Adam isn't dead or...? Ah, I dunno. I'll keep reading it anyway, if only because of Hoffman's characterization. I hated his guts in the movies, but here I don't really mind.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/8/2013
Continue? Please?
Wolf579 chapter 10 . 5/3/2013
That was a awesome story I really really loved it please continue please please hurry it up but if you can't that's okay to just take your time
Vloom chapter 10 . 3/7/2013
omfg, you need to continue this, I beg you! AND WHERE IS THE ADAM/LAWRENCE ;_; I'm tired of reading poop about Hoffman:D Umm sorry, but please continue? C:
Guest chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
Ohhh...I really really like Hoffman in this (and his relationship with John)! Thank you so much!
Pangeia chapter 10 . 1/5/2013
Yeeeey you're back :D and with another awesome chapter!
This is getting very interesting, can't wait to see what is going to happen next!
Pleeeease update as soon as you can ;)
nicoleb chapter 10 . 1/5/2013
AWWW! This chapter was CUUUUTE, Stella! Also, you got a job? REALLY? XD But yeah, AW! Drunken Hoffman is always freaking adorable, especially when he's angsting about his sister and crappy childhood. We always have to give them crappy childhoods, right? _ And I love how he f*cks with Amanda. That manipulative b*tch deserves a taste of her own medicine. I can definitely see Hoffman using her in the past for a quick f*ck, but I'm glad we don't have to see that. Hoffman's too hot and awesome for her. Besides, we all know he's been doing it with Lawrence while Lawrence is asleep. :3 I love how he gets mad at Lawrence and pummels him for saying he doesn't care about anything anymore. Wah, wah, Hoffman. It's so hard being you, right? :D And if I wasn't completely sure in my faith for you and Hoffles, I'd be so worried for Lawrence right now. Or, I am worried for him, but only because of Amanda, that b*tch. I'm still hoping she'll die. I'm awesome like that. O But hurry up and update, d*mn it! I wanna see some more adorable angst with Lawrence and Hoffman (and Adam, when he returns _)!
Pangeia chapter 9 . 9/29/2012
Amazing story, it actually gave me chills.
Hope you update soon )
thimblesforneverlanders chapter 7 . 3/3/2012
My favorite bit was the part when Gordon asks Hoffman to clean the smudges on the cabinet and wall. It's literally like the guilt and sadness of Adam's questionable death is making him go a little insane. I loved it. Please update again as soon as you can, but don't rush yourself. xoxo
thimblesforneverlanders chapter 6 . 2/5/2012
I couldn't say enough about your work as it's done beautifully with just enough sharp perspective to give the shape of Lawrence's character. This story is exactly what I need right now. Just amazing job. Please continue and update soon. xoxo
nicoleb chapter 5 . 1/17/2012
GUH! I think I missed out a chapter in my reviews. _ That's what I get for writing them out in Microsoft Word, I guess. XD Sorry about that. I'm adding this "review" without logging in so that you'll have a count for every six chapters (shallow, I know XD), but I'm staying logged out so you can delete it if you want to. I guess this is karma for me being so behind in my reviews, huh? ;)
nicoleb chapter 6 . 1/17/2012
AWWW! That was so CUTE (as usual XD)! I mean, yeah, it was f*cking annoying to have to hear about Lawrence and Hoffman talking like they think Adam's dead, what with Hoffman offering to check "Adam's" level of decay (*Rapes him for that.*) and Lawrence saying Adam should get a proper funeral even though he's not dead (*Rapes him for that.*), but other than that it was AW. _ Lawrence is so traumatized and indifferent, and Hoffman is kind of sweet to him when he's not hitting him and raping him off-screen! ;) And Lawrence's self-hatred is so adorable, too! Well, he SHOULD hate himself; he failed Adam! He should thank God Adam was smart enough to fool that b*tch Amanda (not that that's hard, of course XD), or I'd be VERY angry! ;) And for some reason, I find it adorable that Hoffman will give Lawrence sympathy when he doesn't expect it, but won't when he does. Kind of like all the off-screen rapes... Ah, who am I kidding? Hoffman would rape Lawrence whether Lawrence expected it or not. He's only human. _ And yet again, you wrote Amanda and Jigsaw very well, but I hate them too much to really care too much. I guess it's better to have IC assholes than OOC a*sholes, though. XD I love how Lawrence gets his jailers to punish him on purpose because he feels so bad about Adam (again, as he SHOULD!). I get visions of Hoffman handcuffing Lawrence and spanking him when it's his turn to punish him. ...Hey, I can dream, right? We all know that's what's happening off-screen, anyway. ;) Anyway, update soon! I'm dying to get some more Adam-scenes! _