Reviews for To Be Called
Hehe finally put santana in her place she gotta have somebrespect
debsel chapter 21 . 3/19
please update this story!
RukaSage chapter 21 . 3/18
I just found this story and I liked it very much. Please don't give up on this. I really wanted to know what will happen with Cordy/Buffy and Quinn/Rachel tandem.
SpurBoy chapter 21 . 2/14
I just found this fic and read all 21 chapters in the last 5 hours. It is amazing. At the beginning I was pissed that you had Buffy & Angel acting like predictable, uncaring jerks...especially with regards to Spike. (There's no way that after the series finale that Buffy would have ignored him, he had her complete trust.) That aside, I never would have paired Buffy and Cordelia, but you did, and it WORKS! I totally buy it and love the fact that Cordy is the alpha dog in the relationship! I also liked the way you brought Buffy & Angel back into being likeable human beings. It's pretty freakin' amazing. My hats off to you. Even more, I love the mini Scooby gang you've assembled. I didn't like Connor in Angel but here growing close to and protective of Rachel and Quinn, he's adorable. And the three of them together are sweet, wonderful and awesome. They have successfully bridged the gap from the end of the series to the present, and I for one would love to see a new tv series based around your characters-they are that engaging. I loved the plot too, there's so many things going on, so many people that I want to follow, I don't know what else to say except...this should have been a tv series. PS. I do love it when Willow quotes, "femme in the streets, butch in the sheets" :) Thanks for a great experience.
llachlan chapter 20 . 2/13
I have to leave my review on this chapter since i've already reviewed the latest chapter.

The reread of this story concludes my trip back through Queen Nan's Fantasy Land of Fantastic Femslash (until next time I get the urge to revisit them). This story is one of my two favourite crossovers (oddly enough, you are also the author of the other one) and I savoured every last chapter even knowing there were still only 21 of them.

I hope that in the future you are inspired to add to this story - and if it helps, know that there is at least one devoted fan waiting for more magic, a few answers, and a little romance.

Thanks for sharing.
agirl00z chapter 21 . 2/11
Please don't give up on this story! Looking forward to Buffy/Cordelia talk, Rachel/Quinn progress, and hopefully Faith/Tara interest. Awesome chapter!
ShadowCub chapter 21 . 2/10
You made me ship Cordy/Buffy! More.
DarkVega1 chapter 21 . 1/12
Omg omg omg please update this story ASAP I freaking love this story it's sooooo good !
I was crying my eyes out think that Connor and Rachel's mom will die
So happy that she is alive and strong as ever
I really hate this gillies guy he is really getting on my last nerves
'Sigh' I wish someone will tell santana the truth so she can shut up about it, but knowing here if Britney was involved in the supernatural world then she would want to join in too
Please please update soon
Thanks for your hard work
SaintMichael95 chapter 21 . 12/24/2014
Damnnn. I friggen love this story! And I am super glad you didn't kill off any one super important. ;P I hope you update soon!
SaintMichael95 chapter 14 . 12/24/2014
NOOOOOOOOOO! HOW COULD YOU KILL SPIKE?!
SaintMichael95 chapter 10 . 12/24/2014
I am, possibly to your surprise, not that angry over the whole Willow going with Kennedy. At least for right now. I mean Tara was gone for two years, did the rest of the scoobies really think that Willow could just up and leave Kennedy now that Tara is back. I mean if they really thought that then they're dumbasses...
aaanooon chapter 21 . 9/20/2014
This is one of my favorite storys ever! Love love love love
Lil' Ms. I-Like-Girls chapter 4 . 9/11/2014
Oh don't mind me, I'm just bawling like a baby. It says a lot when few things can make me cry like this while reading a story. So bravo for you. I mean that honestly. I'm off work today and felt like rereading something wonderful, which is why my face is all wet and I keep sniffing like I have a cold. Th am you for sharing this with us. It's one of the better ones. Truly. :) Hope to hear from you soon.
ANGEL-MI chapter 21 . 8/20/2014
Best cross over I ever read.
Thank you for a wonderful story.
Hope you update soon.
Guest chapter 21 . 8/3/2014
this story is my everything.
I am about to send you a very detailed PM.

Stay well.