Reviews for To Be Called
j1020 chapter 21 . 4/27
Hey Nan! I just reread this story for probably the 10th time and I wanted to say how much I love it and miss it. You've got an amazing writing style and though I was never really into Buffy/Angel, you've managed to draw me into this world completely. I know it's been a really long time and that you might not have any interest in this any longer, but if you do, you should know there's definitely at least one person waiting eagerly for an update. Thank you for creating this and sharing it!
samy chapter 21 . 4/17
Hola cuando la actualisacion de los fic.
Onlinelove6 chapter 21 . 4/8
That was freakin awesome. Just read the 21 chapters & my mind is like blown! Please update. Love the story.
vanseslas chapter 21 . 2/25
Ton histoire est passionante, mais tu ne developpe pas assez la romance faberry, cette romance est prseque inexistante, pourtant elles sont censees etre le couple historic is romance faberry is 1/20 fic.
sailor8t chapter 21 . 1/15
This is crazy and awesome and perfect. Love it. Thanks so much for sharing.
samy chapter 21 . 1/14
Holy cuando la actualzacion del fic por a mi me encanta bay suerte.
BadassFanKickass chapter 21 . 12/18/2015
love it want more
ajsimkins chapter 21 . 12/15/2015
ohh god, i didn't relise this was unfinished when i started reading it and now im freaking out bro. Listen buddy, pal, friend, imma beg you now to plllleeeeeeasseeeeeeee continue this story take as long as you need as long as you come back
samy chapter 21 . 10/29/2015
me encanta el fic e como integraste a los personajes de las 2 series es increíble ya me había olvidado de los personajes de buffy pero genial porfis termina el fic es muy interesante mucha suerte bay.
Rain Addict CM chapter 21 . 10/9/2015
Oh how I hope someday soon you will come back to this story! I have just fallen in total love with it.
PS, Cordelia is awesome enough to get Buffy and Faith in my opinion... But if not, Faith and Tara make a really sweet couple.
Come back soon to this gem please!
TVCrazed chapter 21 . 9/21/2015
Wow. I love this story. It's awesome. The pacing, the suspense, the characterization, the integration of the glee characters is all awesome. I know it's been a while but are you going to continue it?

Either way it's one of my favorites. Thanks for sharing it.
Guest chapter 21 . 4/7/2015
Hehe finally put santana in her place she gotta have somebrespect
debsel chapter 21 . 3/19/2015
please update this story!
RukaSage chapter 21 . 3/18/2015
I just found this story and I liked it very much. Please don't give up on this. I really wanted to know what will happen with Cordy/Buffy and Quinn/Rachel tandem.
SpurBoy chapter 21 . 2/14/2015
I just found this fic and read all 21 chapters in the last 5 hours. It is amazing. At the beginning I was pissed that you had Buffy & Angel acting like predictable, uncaring jerks...especially with regards to Spike. (There's no way that after the series finale that Buffy would have ignored him, he had her complete trust.) That aside, I never would have paired Buffy and Cordelia, but you did, and it WORKS! I totally buy it and love the fact that Cordy is the alpha dog in the relationship! I also liked the way you brought Buffy & Angel back into being likeable human beings. It's pretty freakin' amazing. My hats off to you. Even more, I love the mini Scooby gang you've assembled. I didn't like Connor in Angel but here growing close to and protective of Rachel and Quinn, he's adorable. And the three of them together are sweet, wonderful and awesome. They have successfully bridged the gap from the end of the series to the present, and I for one would love to see a new tv series based around your characters-they are that engaging. I loved the plot too, there's so many things going on, so many people that I want to follow, I don't know what else to say except...this should have been a tv series. PS. I do love it when Willow quotes, "femme in the streets, butch in the sheets" :) Thanks for a great experience.