Reviews for To Be Called
Continued
Z chapter 21 . 7/5
I know there isn't much of a chance, but could you please continue this? This is awesome, there aren't enough buffy/cordelia fics, and Faberry is the best.
samy chapter 21 . 6/2
espero con mucha paciencia que termines este fic por que me encanta lo que as hecho con los personajes y como as entrelazado sus historias juntas te deseo suerte y esperan do por los siguientes capítulos bay.
Please give us an update!
samy chapter 21 . 4/16
hola espero que estes bien tu fic me encanta en especial por mesclar las dos series ya que yo creci viendo buffy y glee la seguía ahora pero no me gusto el final quinn y rachel deberían de haber terminado guntas pero soñar no cuesta nada bueno suerte y espero la termines bay.
Dark Den 123 chapter 21 . 1/1
Love it! Update soon, please.
Guy chapter 21 . 12/31/2016
Don't know why you stopped writing, but this is one of my favorite crossovers between the two fandoms. I really hope you find inspiration again to write more and eventually finish this story. Please update soon!
Ann chapter 21 . 12/12/2016
I'm in love with this fic! I lost count of how many times I read this 3 don't know if you ever going to continue, but just be able to have this is already a pleasure! I loved how you portrayed the characters, and the ways they interact with others! You nails them! Aaaand I don't ship Cordelia and Buffy on the real show, but here they are my number one ship! The way you made their relation grow starting with little touches, words.. Genius! Wonderful writer!
samy chapter 21 . 11/17/2016
Hola,espero que puedas terminar el fic plis me gusta mucho la mescla de historias suerte bay.
SpurBoy chapter 13 . 11/15/2016
Wow! I love this story! While it may never be complete I just want to let you know how impressed I am by the seamless integration of Buffy with Glee. The choices you made for the different powers that the Glee kids possess is perfect especially making Brittany a seer and comparing her odd interjections and personality with Dru's as sensory overload...man o man that is clever! Also, though many of my friends never cared for Tara, I've always loved her. She was always strong and tender with those around her and I see that she still is:) I really like the way you picked up on how important she was to Buffy in Season 6, supporting her as she made the horrible transition back to the world. I've always liked Buffy with Angel, Spike and Faith. I could also see her with Tara. I never imagined her with Cordy but you made me see it is possible. Go Cordy! You are an amazing writer, I realize now that you have written several of my favorite OAUT stories. Thank you so much, they have been a joy to read...as this is!
Guy chapter 21 . 10/27/2016
This is one of my favorite stories. I'm sad that it hasn't been updated. Please write more soon.
Rizzoliandisles1 chapter 21 . 10/24/2016
Why haven't you finished your story ...u really need too ...I'm anxious to read the ending plz
Jennifer chapter 21 . 10/12/2016
Please continue this story
j1020 chapter 21 . 4/27/2016
Hey Nan! I just reread this story for probably the 10th time and I wanted to say how much I love it and miss it. You've got an amazing writing style and though I was never really into Buffy/Angel, you've managed to draw me into this world completely. I know it's been a really long time and that you might not have any interest in this any longer, but if you do, you should know there's definitely at least one person waiting eagerly for an update. Thank you for creating this and sharing it!
samy chapter 21 . 4/17/2016
Hola cuando la actualisacion de los fic.