Reviews for Sleeper in the Cave
Despite knowing the story, this chapter gives me the creeps, and I'm scared that something horrible Will happen.
Please keep writing. The threat from the past seems so real. And navigating Vivek...lol.
Could feel her panic at the temptation of the soul gem. I'm enjoying getting to know some of the NPC's better. :)
I am loving this story. And, morrowind combat, level one...knowing which is the pointy end is a bit optimistic!
erimies chapter 13 . 4/23
Okay, but that argonian's timing was hilarious. I hope Adryn takes Athyn up on his offer sooner rather than later, he'd be a positive influence on her. Like, she could use some self-esteem. And a decent father figure.

I've really loved the worldbuilding in this fic, by the way. The lunch and its ingredients and her reflection on how different her own life has been was really interesting.
L0rkhan chapter 13 . 4/23
how likely it is that the passangers would be ordinators coming to take her to vivec? (the god/ess, not the city), members of house telvanni wanting to recruit her/take her as a experiment subject? members of the thieves guild? or even all of the above?
AnotherGuest chapter 13 . 4/22
Another chapter of this story! I can't tell how happy this makes me! It's amazing how much I feel with Adryn every turn of the story. They way you portrait all the characters makes them so incredibly life like. And the way you manage to have parts suspense parts humour and it fits perfectly. It was really hilarious how Adryn tries to defend her dishonor against accusations of honor.
I freely admit to being a total fan of this story.
msyendor chapter 13 . 4/22
Thank you for brightening up two miserable weeks of bronchitis/allergies. Even if I was hacking the bottom of my lungs out, the laughs were worth it.
Burnt Sierra chapter 1 . 3/31
How have I not read this before? Well, devoured chapter 1, and absolutely loved the character of Adryn, I sense some of her observations are going to keep me amused for some time to come. Also, special mention to both how you fleshed out Jiub (and his nose, that made me laugh), Fargoth, Elone... Yep, found myself a treat to read here.
AnotherGuest chapter 12 . 3/23
Wow. You write really well.
L0rkhan chapter 12 . 1/30
This is a beautiful story, but I have a suggestion and a question:
SUGGESTION: seeing as some of the best parts in this story (at least in my opinion) were related to ervasa and friend adryn (non existent) relationship, I'd like to see more parts regarding it (adryn as a damsel in distress atop a telvanny tower and arvessa as the knight in shining armor, somone?) in addition it might be a good idea for them to masquarade as lovers in order to reduce 'attempts' by people that are actually intrested.
QUESTION: what will be the azura-nerevar(ine) relationship in this story? considering adryn's luck I will not be surprised if azura will turn out to be Stalker/The progenitor of eddies/Yandre( what exactly azura did to poor nerevar's soul all these years before she returned it?), poor adryn.
P.S - considering umbra in morrowind&oblivion and the ebony warrior in skyrim, I think ebony helmets cause depression and tendency to suicidial acts
msyendor chapter 12 . 1/5
Yay! Another chapter. Reread from beginning to refresh brain. I like that rereading nets me more laughs that I missed from the first read-through. Guess I'm not as sharp as Adryn's favorite book heroine, Mistress Mauripel by Acata Cristeria (or some such spelling, anyway, another reference/pun I missed the first time around).
Amaya chapter 11 . 5/31/2017
Yes i just found this again. I read it years ago and decided to look it up again, and I found out there were new chapters. I love this story!
Guest chapter 11 . 5/17/2017
This is easily one of the best TES fics I've ever read, I can't wait to see what's next
Anon chapter 11 . 4/28/2017
Okay, I just read the entire fic from start to chapter 11, and I have to say, this may be the best morrowind story I've read so far. You have a talent for fleshing out the setting and the characters. And the part with the dream and the ash statue was delightfully creepy! It's been ages since I last played Morrowind, but I remember the dream sequences being rather disturbing.

Okay, I think I can guess why Adryn has been arrested, and I don't blame her for completely forgetting about it after everything else that's happened to her. I kinda wonder how Caïus Cosades will react when he hears about it all, thought, because she's been here for what, a week? And she's already stumbled into more conspiracies and politics than I can count!