Reviews for Sleeper in the Cave
Amaya chapter 11 . 5/31
Yes i just found this again. I read it years ago and decided to look it up again, and I found out there were new chapters. I love this story!
This is easily one of the best TES fics I've ever read, I can't wait to see what's next
Anon chapter 11 . 4/28
Okay, I just read the entire fic from start to chapter 11, and I have to say, this may be the best morrowind story I've read so far. You have a talent for fleshing out the setting and the characters. And the part with the dream and the ash statue was delightfully creepy! It's been ages since I last played Morrowind, but I remember the dream sequences being rather disturbing.

Okay, I think I can guess why Adryn has been arrested, and I don't blame her for completely forgetting about it after everything else that's happened to her. I kinda wonder how Caïus Cosades will react when he hears about it all, thought, because she's been here for what, a week? And she's already stumbled into more conspiracies and politics than I can count!
mk0008 chapter 11 . 4/24
Ouch.

Please update soon I have not played Morrowind and I would like to know the story.
clmineith chapter 11 . 4/23
I really like this fic. Thank you for continuing it!
msyendor chapter 11 . 4/22
One of my favorite versions of Nerevar's tale. So Happy to see an update.
Aberron chapter 10 . 11/16/2016
I took my time with this one. Your description and love of the Mysticism spell school is so lovely. Few authors or loremasters for Bethesda even care about it. I love the mage/thief background. So well done and so crisp.

I'll be adding this to my Community and everything else. No matter how long it takes to update, me and my friends will happily wait for it.
Oreo Stories chapter 10 . 10/31/2016
Please tell me you're going to continue through the Elder Scrolls series. Your work is amazing, and I'd love to see what you think of Sheogorath's DLC.
StarryNaz chapter 1 . 8/31/2016
OMG. I'm SO HAPPY! I finally found this story in my archives and archives of books..
Whoo! I really liked this story! I even remembered the dream line and it's been FOREVER! And I remember where I left off :D

Bye now,
-Nazzy Pants
Werde Spinner chapter 9 . 6/8/2016
I NEED MORE OF THIS CHARACTERIZATION OF NEREVAR. (AND THE NEREVARINE.) DESPERATELY.
Werde Spinner chapter 2 . 6/8/2016
I died of laughter at the part about the usual method for testing for an ingredient's effects. XD
AnonymousInkBlot chapter 9 . 4/3/2016
I had actually forgotten how much I loved this story- re-reading it and reading this new chapter was so much fun. It has a great tone and pace, and I really enjoy the way you write Ajira (though all of the writing and characters are really good.)
Thankyou for taking the time to revisit and update this-as someone who stumbled upon this story a few years back, it was lovely to see it updated :)
Lightsaviour2759 chapter 9 . 3/29/2016
Damn this one's good hope the updates continue regularly
Rinnala Llethan chapter 9 . 3/28/2016
Yay! I'm so glad you're back :D

This was a great chapter, I especially loved the bits with Nerevar and Dumac (and Adryn and Varvur, and Sosia and Hisin, and... err, everything? pleasedon'tmakemechoose). The digs about Almalexia. And Akulakhan. Ouch. So much giggling.

... I'm also wary, intrigued, and incredibly excited to see what hare-brained plan Adryn has dreamed up, because I suspect it's going to go wrong in new and hilarious ways.
Warden of Lore chapter 7 . 11/9/2015
please romance ervesa she's awesome and this is adorable as fuck