Reviews for Nocebo
cornwallace chapter 5 . 6/15/2014
Sonic writes a hate letter to the player. Sonic pounds against the inside of a cartridge. He is trapped, alone, scared. The panic this induces is beyond words. We've come to a point where even our thoughts and feelings are entirely suspect. Not a single aspect of this existence can be trusted.

I am suffering.
cornwallace chapter 4 . 6/15/2014
This self-destruction is all I have left in an existence where my words and actions are not my own.
passerby chapter 5 . 12/27/2012
...Ha.
I get it. I get it! And having just watched Wreck-It Ralph helps! :-) This was certainly an odd, zany, creative perspective from which to tell the story. Addressing that theyre indeed video game characters! I finally understood by the fourth chapter! Ingenous, as are all your stories I've read. How do you do it? :-) I sit here thoroughly impressed.
cornwallace chapter 3 . 6/17/2012
As I once said to my ex-girlfriend; the sex is good, so I'm compelled to see this to its bitter end.
cornwallace chapter 2 . 6/17/2012
Color me inspired and intrigued. It's good to see creativity like this in the Sonic section. Be proud of this.
cornwallace chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
I did not ask for this.
Zie Ghost chapter 5 . 5/6/2012
Bravo Anna! I thnik amputation was my favourite chapter! It all gets clear at the 5th chapter... Well almost clear! It leaves a sweet mystery about the Hedgehog's cause that will make me "chew" this story in my brain for a long long time! This story is one i will never forget! Your style is remarkable! Excellent job! Never stop writing cause your fans need you baby!
Zie Ghost chapter 3 . 5/2/2012
The 3rd chapter doesn't only meet my expectations but it exceeds them a lot! Great job my beloved Anna the descriptions were once again thriiling and the plot is triggering my interest to read the next chapter! Kepp up the good work!3 I LOVE YOUUUUUUUU! ( this account became mine after my brother's regreting for making it... )
JustSomeoneULove chapter 2 . 5/1/2012
Amazing! just amazing! there are few words to say about the plot that only an author of the elite could come up with! As for the vocabulary it far outgoes my level and the syntax you use suits perfectly for a best sellers this story could become!
Ultimus The Hedgehog chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Yo Freak make something worth sonic your an asshole and I think Amy will agree with me.
Darkened Eternity chapter 5 . 10/21/2011
Insane. But I actually love it in a weird aesthetic sense.
1Past and Present1 chapter 5 . 10/15/2011
The curtains close, and I give you a standing ovation.

Bravo.

-1Past and Present1-
Howlitzer chapter 5 . 10/10/2011
Hah. Hitting those notes like that, you really know what you're doing. Everything's pure and clear, and it works. I like that, I really do.

Yeah. Nothing left to say. Just a nice touch.
LadyShadex chapter 5 . 10/10/2011
Aw, is it over already? D:

Well, what to say, your writing skills really show off through works like this one. Really a high-quality fanfiction, I even had some trouble and couldn't wrap my head around some concepts at first sight. I will probably read it all again.

I applaud you, girl. You seriously have talent for this stuff, I wonder what will you write now? I read your projects on your profile and, I'll say it again, I can't wait to read the one with Rouge! Right now, she's my favorite Sonic girl.

I wanted to add a "stay creative", but you don't seem to have problems with that. ;)

P.S.: why has the title changed to "Nocebo"? Just curious :P
Howlitzer chapter 4 . 10/8/2011
Not much to say that hasn't already been said. I think that one thing comes to mind when I read this, and that's 'follow through'. It's something I think is rare in writing (in general).

What I mean by that is that you don't leave an idea all rough and jagged for the sake of it. You're taking the idea and swinging from end to in one smooth motion, if that makes sense. I guess what I'm trying to say is that everything flows together smoothly, but not just that...there's a sort of crispness in there that you don't normally get. I can only speculate on what it is, but it's good.

Everything's vivid. Very much so, and I like it. I admire it a lot. The work is a dark one, and you've managed to put a lot of care into it...that takes a lot of control over your ideas and your writing, as well as yourself, which are all very good things, very hard things to do from my perspective.

It's hard to forget about a piece of writing like this, and I'm not just saying it to say it. All I can say is...thank you for writing. I hope you keep doing so.