Reviews for Nocebo
MissMJS chapter 5 . 8/24
I dunno what I just read, yet somehow
Loved it.

This... This is a piece of art. Either you love it for all that it's worth, or you loathe it for all that it falsely represents.
Lordy... This is gonna stick with me for quite some time...
GingeOnDaFringe chapter 5 . 4/18
That was fantastic! My only complaint is that the vocabulary seemed a bit too sophisticated for Sonic's point of view
Rena Rina Rinata chapter 5 . 9/3/2015
OMG, thank you for giving me back some motivation to find and read great fanfictions again. Seriously, I love every single bit about this story, it was so misleading at the beginning but then...Plot twist. And I have no idea how the idea of this story came up to you, and even though it creeped the daylights out of me, but I give this story a HUGE thumbs up ;) :D
cornwallace chapter 5 . 6/15/2014
Sonic writes a hate letter to the player. Sonic pounds against the inside of a cartridge. He is trapped, alone, scared. The panic this induces is beyond words. We've come to a point where even our thoughts and feelings are entirely suspect. Not a single aspect of this existence can be trusted.

I am suffering.
cornwallace chapter 4 . 6/15/2014
This self-destruction is all I have left in an existence where my words and actions are not my own.
passerby chapter 5 . 12/27/2012
I get it. I get it! And having just watched Wreck-It Ralph helps! :-) This was certainly an odd, zany, creative perspective from which to tell the story. Addressing that theyre indeed video game characters! I finally understood by the fourth chapter! Ingenous, as are all your stories I've read. How do you do it? :-) I sit here thoroughly impressed.
cornwallace chapter 3 . 6/17/2012
As I once said to my ex-girlfriend; the sex is good, so I'm compelled to see this to its bitter end.
cornwallace chapter 2 . 6/17/2012
Color me inspired and intrigued. It's good to see creativity like this in the Sonic section. Be proud of this.
cornwallace chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
I did not ask for this.
Zie Ghost chapter 5 . 5/6/2012
Bravo Anna! I thnik amputation was my favourite chapter! It all gets clear at the 5th chapter... Well almost clear! It leaves a sweet mystery about the Hedgehog's cause that will make me "chew" this story in my brain for a long long time! This story is one i will never forget! Your style is remarkable! Excellent job! Never stop writing cause your fans need you baby!
Zie Ghost chapter 3 . 5/2/2012
The 3rd chapter doesn't only meet my expectations but it exceeds them a lot! Great job my beloved Anna the descriptions were once again thriiling and the plot is triggering my interest to read the next chapter! Kepp up the good work!3 I LOVE YOUUUUUUUU! ( this account became mine after my brother's regreting for making it... )
JustSomeoneULove chapter 2 . 5/1/2012
Amazing! just amazing! there are few words to say about the plot that only an author of the elite could come up with! As for the vocabulary it far outgoes my level and the syntax you use suits perfectly for a best sellers this story could become!
Ultimus The Hedgehog chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Yo Freak make something worth sonic your an asshole and I think Amy will agree with me.
Darkened Eternity chapter 5 . 10/21/2011
Insane. But I actually love it in a weird aesthetic sense.
1Past and Present1 chapter 5 . 10/15/2011
The curtains close, and I give you a standing ovation.

-1Past and Present1-