Reviews for For Whom the Bell Tolls
Trastuspies chapter 1 . 3/30
This is very good, I would have loved to keep on reading though (I kind of ship Sophie and Justin together movie wise )
Salome Maranya chapter 1 . 2/1
Ugh, my heart! Good thing this didn't happen in the novel/movie.
bluegames chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
oh howl...
this honestly makes my heart hurt. fantastic writing, i can't say anything bad about it at all.
X chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
It's good but I did sense-a-pattern-of-these-things-even-when-uneeded.

Y'know, just saying...
Athena's phoenix chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
This is SAD. I feel so bad for Howl now...
Kari-Kateora chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
This... was heartbreaking, yet not overly dramatic. Very good for you! The descriptive parts with the hyphen in them made me raise an eyebrow at first, but soon I fell in love. :3 They add nice effect; the ramblings of an addled with grief mind. XD
Bsnowflake chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
This story was so short, but in that little span I was able to be fully engulfed in his anger and bitterness he felt towards her. What a wonderful piece you have here. I do so hope that you continue to write such emotional work (:
LeeshyLoo chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Aww so sad! Poor Howl, I was actually starting to cry-er, I mean, no, I wasn't crying, it was :D? Yeah, that's it.
Lazy Gaga chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
The Terrible Jester chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
wow. im stunned into silence.
Endless Secrets chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
This was painful to read. Not because it was poorly written, but because it was so utterly, stunningly amazing that to simply read the perfectly portrayed feelings Howl has made it seem as though it was real. This was amazing. Period.
Dark knightress chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Dude! This was so amazing! I love this. The emotions, the descriptions, everything! You are good!
monzepelmoon chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
TT-TT no poor Howell why did you do that to him? he does not deserve this treatment!
Nobody297SRS chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
This is so good! I feel so bad for Howl and I'm glad the story didn't end like this. My heart aches for him. Favoriting this.
TOSHIRODEATH1000 chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
i wanted to cry! great story