Reviews for Stare
bluecharlotte chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Aww _ Lovely oneshot. The last line particularly was just adorable. I love klaine... Great job!
1gleefan chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Your depiction of their new , sweet, innocent - but bordering on not long to be innocent - relationship is so wonderful. Thank you so much.
Squid7000 chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
I adored this. It wa so beautifully written and sweet and I just - ugh, I think you killed me with the utter sweetness. I love early relationship fics, where they are just trying to test the waters and find their boundaries, and you captured that shy, dopey sweetness of it all just wonderfully.

Great job.

Squid
mossimo1004 chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Oh my...this was so sweet and adorable. I loved it! I want them to be like this forever. : )
Calli Wall chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Oh. Wow.
Panda Slippers chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
SUPERduper fluffy, but oh so sweet. I love that last line! I kind of want to use it in real life.
MyMagentaPeach chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
THIS IS AFREAKINGMAZING!

One of my top two one-shots EVER! I am serious. So Great.

I love it all, but...

...I have three absolute favourite parts:

Kurt's pretty sure that the last person to say anything like that about his eyes was his mother and if could make him sad, maybe, if he dwelled on it, but instead his heart just beats a little faster again. Because Blaine said it.

"Was there a question about them?" he asks gently, coaxing Blaine's gaze up with his voice.

"They're stunning," Kurt whispers out.

And that makes Blaine glance away and down but Kurt's hand is sliding across his cheek, angling him back up and he says, "No, come on," and feels a little bit silly but Blaine's watching him, and that's all that matters. "Look at me," he tells him. And then he smiles and feels bold and Blaine sees it in his eyes if not across his lips. "Just keep looking until you can't not kiss me."

Especially that last paragraphs, killer, absolute killer!

I love you for writing this!
soundsaboutright chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Aw, precious how shy they still are(and probably always will be on some level of cuteness), Blaine all blushing and stammering, and then Kurt gets bold...

And I bet the coulour changed with those last lines... Of Kurt's eyes, I mean.

Probably of Blaine's face as well.

Nice one:)
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
OH that is TOO freakin' adorable! LOVE IT SO MUCH! Fluff is fluffy! Thanks for writing!
padfoot's prose chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Awww! This is absolutely adorable.

Great job!
Kuroi Garyuu chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
I love Kurt being the romantic one! So adorable! :D I really, really hope there are lots of Klaine scenes in the 3rd season. I can almost guarantee they are the reason most of the people still watch the show _
Spirit of Roses chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
I'm so so in love with this drabble of yours! It's on such a simple topic that roots back to deep emotions that Kurt and Blaine share for one another.

Awesome job!
LovesKlaine chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
I loved this story, it was so adorable! Thank you for sharing!
BloodRedLust chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Haha, omg so cute.

And so FLUFFY!

Reading this, i was reminded of this line from the movie 'Dispicable me'... hang on, i'll find a link.. just remove the spaces.

http: watch?NR1&vD4i7vS_UO4Q
bjaarcy chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
OH MY GOD THIS IS SO FLUFFY AND MY BRAIN FEELS LIKE IT'S GETTING A CAVITY FROM FLUFF LIKE WHAT EVEN.

-xoxo