Reviews for Facing the Storm
Graveygraves chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
This was great I think your reactions were spot on - especially Garcia standing up and speaking for them all. i could really imagine her, Derek and Rossi saying everything you wrote.
Sophie chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
I know it is frowned upon, but I believe I found the picture. I was browsing the web and hit the jack pot Just remove the spaces. www. criminalmindsfanwiki photo/12653621/7. 01ItTakesAVillage#fbidT-IUuuGfqSZ

I have to say that I liked this story and if this is the picture, than it is totally fitting. 3 CM
Wise owl chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
That was amazing, truly amazing. Thank you
Moving Mountains chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
I shouldn't have just read that when listening to a sad song on my iPod, because now I feel all choked up. That was very nicely written and your characterisation was particularly effective. I could picture the whole exchange in my head as I read and boy, was it emotional. I loved it! :)
L chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Flawless.

Emotional.

Perfect.
SSA Annie Em chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
That was sooo awesome!
greengirl82 chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
great story.

you're talking about Hotch and Emily at the beginning of your story about the pictures.

it can be found on screen rant. or just google Criminal Minds and click on the website that's called screen rant, i saw the pictures from the set on there.