Reviews for Leave the Pieces
Thusitha chapter 25 . 5/21
...another fine hollycomb piece of work...
...people should start writing about Stan as Superman and Kenny as..well...batman?
-love your stories hollycomb.
Cyanide-Cipher chapter 25 . 2/21
You made me cry when Kenny was dying, oh my God.
Drowned-in-Blood chapter 25 . 9/15/2014
A very beautifully written tragic tale, that still has a wonderful ending. I simply adore how you have portrayed the adorable weird relationship between Butters and Eric. In both points in times, or alternate realities- what have you. : ) It was what kept me reading to be honest. Even though I like Style quite a bit, I get all excited for some Cutters you know?

And now I'm off to write some Gregstophe.

Thank you for writing this lovely fanfiction that made me stay up all night reading.

nico420 chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
I meant to say, I thought it was cute** that they met in the doctor's office when they were kids, in addition to at the beginning.
nico420 chapter 25 . 9/5/2014
Wow... This was fucking AMAZING. On so many levels. I loved how Stan and Kyle always had a sense of the past and alternate timelines. They "remembered" each other to some degree in the timeline that they'd separated in. And after everything went back to normal, Kyle felt like he'd already been with Stan at some point; like kissing/etc was something he'd missed, not something he was waiting to start. I thought that Stan and Kyle met in a doctors office when they were kids, as well as at the beginning of the story. The beginning of chapter 23 is my favorite. When Kenny's in hell. I like the imagery/atmosphere/relaxed tone. I could imagine myself being there. I like what you said about faith in that chapter. "To give someone faith, you just have to lie to them."/etc. I love that scene where Kyle "tops" Stan. I like seme-Kyle/uke-Stan, but it's hard to find fanfiction like that. So, that was awesome.
I love your original characters as well. Especially, Isaac and Clint. They're really interesting. I wish I could read original things you've written (non-fanfiction, I mean). A. Because you're an excellent writer, and you write things that totally hit home with me. B. Because your characters are so interesting, and I can only imagine what other beautiful ones you've created. Makes me want to meet them.
These two parts were my favorite, and I feel like they go hand-in-hand (for me, anyway):
"As soon as I met you, I felt like I'd spent my whole life being separate from you. Like, that had always been with me, making everything harder, the fact that you weren't there. Not just someone, you know, to love - you...You were missing."
nico420 chapter 8 . 8/29/2014
I love Butters' and Cartman's relationship! This is how I'd imagine them.
nico420 chapter 6 . 8/28/2014
This is great so far. I'll review again when I'm finished, but I just have to point out this one thing that stood out to me. Like, really stood out to me. "I thought, someday, someone would come along. I wanted them to recognize me. I didn't want to have to win them over or convince them I was good. I wanted them to know." I've felt like this all my life, so I felt the need to comment on it right away.
Anon chapter 25 . 8/15/2014
I don't know if you even read your reviews anymore. It's been so long though. I was stuck in this story for two days straight. It was incredible. The plot is amazing; I like how those subplots are weaved into one when Stan, Kyle and Kenny reunite.
I'm impressed with the different sets of romantic and sexual relationships you've presented here. [I'm going to rant about abusive relationships here, pre-reset. ]
There's Spencer that's so full of himself that he thinks he's doing Kyle a favour. Not to mention that he treats Kyle as a child. Any psychiatrist who actually knows what they're doing knows never to blatantly treat patients as invalids. There is also a issue with labeling (that in itself deserves an essay). I think it's incredibly insane how nobody took Kyle's lost years into consideration. I feel like Kyle's bed wetting situation was because of emotional abuse by his adoptive parents (like Butters). I'm totally being serious here (no fangirling, lol).
I'm not fine with Cartman and Butters' relationship. I must have gotten a little fired up because when it came to Craig and Tweek's relationship, I completely flipped off (emotionally, that is). Cartman seems to see Butters as a maid and pet dog. I don't see him treating Butters as a human being. One that is actually autonomous. If Butters' parents weren't abusing him as a child, I'd think he'd end up independent, instead of happily lapping on Cartman, no where to go. It doesn't matter that Cartman keeps a photo of Butters in his desk. The thing is, I'd miss my dog (or whatever dear pet) if it was with me for half of my life (and had Cartman's poor social circle because I'm too much of a dick to other people; too full of myself to admit I'd be wrong.). Cartman is narcissistic, manipulative, greedy. I'd even go far as to say that he's a borderline (Butters being so obsessed at noting his moods). Oh, uh, Butters might have been suffering from some syndrome (can't remember) for defending Cartman.
I'd almost say that Craig is the exact copy of Cartman, but he's a total psychopath to me. Tweek is his cowering sex slave. When Tweek is talking about Craig being a wizard, he means that this charming psychopath now has him in his clutches. Many psychopaths are charming (think Bundy). Tweek is particularly easy to charm because he's a orphan with a delicate mental situation (I'm not sure what it/they is/are). He's dependent like Butters (and has roughly the same push-over personality). This is why he married Wendy (she gave him comfort when he's hit bottom). Of course, Wendy's too nice to say no. Ah, pity love.
When I read the summary of this story, I thought it was going to be those teenage drama fics where the author forcibly makes two people strangers and smashes them together with sexual tension. That's why I didn't make this a go until I'd gone over the other fics. This has got to be the most complex, completed (I'm not reading the ones authors have given up on) SP fic ever. I find it intelligently stimulating, which is rare when I read any fanfic. I enjoyed the clues you've put. This is a treat. By the way, I think the rating should be changed to 'M' (I didn't expect this much action).

I still find the gay bar disturbing.

Kenny is amazing. Kenny is like, the savior of South Park. The last few chapters are so endearing. 3 I've finally fallen in love with your Kenny and will be drawing fanart of him.
Guest chapter 25 . 5/20/2014
! This is so good! My favorite fan fiction so far! LOVE!
TheVeiledsatyr chapter 25 . 4/21/2014
Brilliant as always. You weave a tight plot and kept me reading on the edge of my proverbial seat. Love your work x
Guest chapter 25 . 4/16/2014
This is the first time I left a review and you TOTALLY deserved it:P It was one of the best fanfic I ever read, if not THE best. Anyways I really loved your story it made me cry:( don't play so much on your readers emotions:'( not cool...So yeah I've loved your fic the first time...and the second one...and I still fall in love with your way to write everytime:P
**sorry if my english is bad i'm actually speaking french:P
Guest chapter 7 . 2/15/2014
awwww, that's so sweet, Kenny. well, I don't like Wendy/Tweek. I'm a Creek fan, but, it's your story so, I'll deal with it. Poor Tweek, though
Guest chapter 6 . 2/15/2014
Aw, whew, everything is how its supposed to be. LONG LIVE STYLE
Guest chapter 4 . 2/14/2014
"Everything is just as it should be"-no, it is not
Guest chapter 3 . 2/14/2014
WOW, incredible story, even more incredible when it's put to music. Music makes EVERYTHING better..., well some, without it'd be boring as shit. I think the prefect soundtrack (Or as close as you can get) is:
Leave The Pieces by The Wreckers (when Kyle & Spencer show up where Stan works, to the point Stan & Kyle go back to Stan's place).
You'll be in my heart by Phil Collins (Where Stan is hold Kyle from Kyle's nightmare in Chapter 2).
And, last but not least, I'll Be by Edwin McCain (When Stan is with Kyle in Chapter 2 WITHOUT Spencer &, let's face it, it's the PREFECT song for them other than Prefect Two). Can you I'm Style fan? Butter/Cartman, I hate it, Awwwwwww, Poor Butters :( Karen & Craig, I can only assume Craig was drunk or being a idiot. Plus, I like Creek or Staig...or Cryle. Sorry, this is so long.