Reviews for Leave the Pieces
Ollie chapter 10 . 8/16
Dead? Oh, no!
Mekabella21 chapter 19 . 6/22
This chapter was a hard read. Like I'm scared. What if Kenny doesn't come back or something. Although he always does but still. How do we know Satan will even help him. This is so much to handle at once. At least Kyle is a coma and has a chance at coming back to Stan. Stan is probably a wreck right now.
Mekabella21 chapter 18 . 6/22
What the shit. Like really. Satan son. What the hell was the point of him cleaning out the whole town memories. I would have never thought of this. My Kyle can't die. He just can't.
Mekabella21 chapter 17 . 6/22
I'm glad Kenny told them. I know it was really hard for him to do. I never gave thought that Christophe could be like Kenny. That is a power I would not want to have for reals. Let me get to the next chapter. This cliff hanger is killing me.
Mekabella21 chapter 15 . 6/21
This is like the best mystery fan fiction I have ever read. Sweet Jesus!
Mekabella21 chapter 11 . 6/21
Awwwww. It sucks that no one but Kenny remembers them. Like wtf is going on wonder if Tweek was right about some government thing because this is nuts. Just plain crazy.
Mekabella21 chapter 10 . 6/21
Omg no. The one guy that was helping is dead. That is not a good sign at all.
Mekabella21 chapter 8 . 6/21
This chapter here omg. I mean I knew Cartman was a piece of shit but Craig. I'm a little shocked. Like that whole scene in hammerhead had my jaw on the floor. Like Craig just doesn't give a shit. Cartman hit a new low for me with this chapter.

I didn't leave a review for the previous chapter but I started think what if this c whatever aka Christopher knows about what happened to Stan, Kyle, and the rest of the people at South Park. Shit maybe Kyle adopted mom too. I would not be surprised if she was in on this crazy nonsense. She treats Kyle more like an experiment instead of a son she loves and cares about. At least from what I see so far.

This is crazy...
Mekabella21 chapter 6 . 6/21
This story is deep as shit. In a good way. The connection between Stan and Kyle just steals my breath away. Especially given the fact they don't remember the first 10 years. Yeah, I'm with Stan, spencer is an ass all the way around. He doesn't even treat Kyle like a person. Spencer makes therapist look bad. Over thinking and judging everyone. He looked more crazy to me than Kyle.

Back to work I go. Will read the next chapter on lunch. I can't wait.
Mekabella21 chapter 4 . 6/21
Cartman, Jesus. Still in asshole no matter what. He is so controlling omg. Butters doesn't know this because his parents were the same way. Not gonna lie I laughed at Cartman responses because they were so Cartman.
Mekabella21 chapter 3 . 6/21
Wow the plot thickens. It sucks that Kenny not only has to remember dying now he has to be the one to remember Stan and Kyle when no one else does. Poor Kenny. I am glad he at least has Butters. I hope he can steal Butters away from Cartman but Butters is as loyal as they come.
Mekabella21 chapter 2 . 6/20
Poor Kyle. Well time for bed for me. Other than that I would so be reading the next chapter.
Mekabella21 chapter 1 . 6/20
I could kick myself for waiting to read this so close to bedtime. Like I need to read at least one more chapter. This story feels like a real gem XD
Thusitha chapter 25 . 5/21/2015
...another fine hollycomb piece of work...
...people should start writing about Stan as Superman and Kenny as..well...batman?
-love your stories hollycomb.
Cyanide Cipher chapter 25 . 2/21/2015
You made me cry when Kenny was dying, oh my God.