Reviews for Magic Mirror
anon chapter 9 . 1/2
Nice...
Awesome...
Evilkitten3 chapter 9 . 12/8/2014
I can haz voice actor video plz?
Masari13 chapter 9 . 8/24/2014
Ok Miyu-chan u always make me stare at screen and laugh like idiot while im reading this fics of yours.. xDDD sorry my cheeks hurt already! xD damn it was a amazing story ! shizaya virus caught me OMG xDDD
Kira Loveless chapter 9 . 5/7/2014
It is amazing! I just love it. I dont have any words, is just so amazing. Congs! You are awesome.
p3arce chapter 9 . 1/26/2014
OHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSS!
THIS IS SOOOOO DAMN PERFECT AND CUTE
MY FAVORITE FIC
teehee17911 chapter 9 . 12/30/2013
BEST. SHIAYA. FAN-FIC. EVER :3
YaoiFan808 chapter 9 . 9/30/2013
I love this story its was awesome. :D
PsychedelicJet64 chapter 3 . 7/30/2013
This... This is just wonderful. You're wonderful, oh my gosh. I think I'm going to follow you, I am just loving this.
The Awesome March Hare chapter 9 . 4/1/2013
This is pretty cute. I loved it.
DattebayoUrie01 chapter 9 . 2/23/2013
Asdhfjfklk! FLUFFY SHIZAYA FIC SO MOEEEEEE!
XaLo chapter 9 . 10/26/2012
.AWESOME! O_O
PT-chan ssu chapter 8 . 10/18/2012
Seriously. There's an interview on youtube with the voice actors where Izaya says that he's seen Shizuo's sleeping face, and it's cute. I'm not making this up, I swear! I can send it to you if you PM me! I'm just too tired to go looking for it at the moment.

*sparkling eyes* 83

XDDDD I LOOOOVE THIS FIC! XD IT's AWESOME!
I swear I was somehow breathtaken when I was reading the 1st chap (yep, first chap) and I was seriously amazed at how you made Izaya so In Character! I mean, like SO COMPLETELY IN CHARACTER!
It's like CANNON SHIZAYA! I wouldn't be too surprised if you were seriously Narita-sama...'s translator...? ;

BUT I DEFINITELY DO LOVE THIS FIC! XD Especially your Izaya, and I watched the video base and I really think your fic did it more than justice XD
LovelySpiral chapter 6 . 8/17/2012
Izaya as Megara. Oh my god. Yes. This story is wonderful, dear. :)
keiko-uchiha chapter 9 . 5/24/2012
i love this story! Definitely well written. The characters, well they were in character. I enjoyed reading.
Guest chapter 9 . 4/6/2012
:3 soo fluffy x3 i knew hed write that in the new file :D i know i would xD good job, honey! ;D tell me when that story is out!

-Lily