Reviews for Scraplets
That was good.
Autobotgirl2234 chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
That was okay.
madagascarmaster chapter 3 . 3/26/2013
Pfft, Jettwins the explorers! Sentinel got OWNED by Bumbles TWICE! IN YOUR FACE!
silverwolf310 chapter 3 . 9/1/2011
love the story and for the poll voting i vote to work on one of the other storys!
Stitchar chapter 3 . 8/27/2011
LOL that is what all I can say. Good job! I can't wait to see more of this series soon! XD
butterflykaguya87 chapter 3 . 8/26/2011
Great Chapter! I love serious!Bee, and the prank was just great. ;) I can't wait to see what other ideas you come up with in the future!
Kangarooney chapter 3 . 8/26/2011
Ah, that was funny. When you put 'But their dancing soon stopped when Bumblebee fell to the ground.', I thought something much worse was going to happen, like Bee having his spark chamber door eaten up, or several limbs were gone and his energon was all over the place. But then again, I have a dreary outlook on the futures of any character. I liked how you made the Jettwins see how Bee was acting brave and then be brave themselves. I also like that when they were leaving the base and met up with the other Autobots, they acted like everything was cool and fine, just through their words.

Misspelled word: caming coming. This sentence ' "So, Sari. What happen here?" ' should be rewritten like this: ' "So Sari, what happened here?" '. Also, you do lots of jumping around from past to present writing. Ex. 'Optimus elbow Sentinal. He grunted before moving over to him. Bumblebee turn his attention to him.', see there? First sentence, 'elbows' (missing an 's'). Second sentence, all of a sudden he 'grunted'. What? If you continue writing in present it should be 'he GRUNTS'. Third sentence, wait, Bee suddenly 'turns' his attention to him. (Another missing 's'), if you stay in Past, these three sentences should be like this: 'Optimus elbowed Sentinal. He grunted before moving over to him. Bumblebee turned his attention to him.'. This is the same-past- just me refurbishing it: 'Optumus elbowed Sentinal, who grunted before moving towards Bumblebee. Bumblebee, noting this, turned his attention to him.' Now present: 'Optimus elbows Sentinal. He grunts before moving over to him. Bumblebee turns his attention to him.' My refurbishing: 'Optimus elbows Sentinal, who grunts before moving over to moving towards Bumblebee. Bumblebee notes this, and then turns his attention to him.'

Wow, that's so long I feel picky, and boring. Please don't feel bad, everyone makes mistakes, and I just happen to be one of those people who scours stories for tiny things. I'm a bit of a grammar and spelling freak. (I'm not perfect either, mind you. I do make mistakes, and don't know everything.) If that offends or annoys you, I apologize.

You should choose just one and focus on it. Most people write as if telling a story they observed from an eagles view. Erm, did that make sense? Let me re-phrase that. Most people write in past tense. Fewer write in present. It's just some friendly advice, not flaming. Just constructive criticism.

This is so long I feel weird. Dunno why.

Keep writing! I loved your story, so keep writing good stories.

-Kangarooney-
Kangarooney chapter 2 . 8/26/2011
Ooh, this is really good. Please update soon.

You have a few spelling mistakes throughout both your chapters: vechile-vehicle; exceptations- expectations; What ever- Whatever; barnicles- barnacles; signed- sighed. Just a few problems like that. You had comm. link spelled two different ways, one with a space between 'comm' and 'link', the other with just commlink. You should choose one or the other. See, I use it with a dot after comm., to show that 'comm.' is short for 'communications'.

Otherwise, this is a good start! Please update soon because I am very interested in this story.

Keep writing!

-Kangarooney-
Stitchar chapter 2 . 8/25/2011
Nice! And scary at the same time. Bumblebee is always serious in thus chapter and that's cool XD

Hope you update soon
ThePeacefulKnight chapter 2 . 8/25/2011
YAY, a new chapter!

:D
butterflykaguya87 chapter 2 . 8/24/2011
Really loved how you wrote out this chapter, great job! I hope you update soon!
butterflykaguya87 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Looks really good! I can't wait to see where you go from here!
nephilicreaper chapter 2 . 8/24/2011