Reviews for Among the Stars I Seek
tanseynz chapter 1 . 3/24
That is truly heartwrenching and so well written.
ian chapter 5 . 3/1
This is probably my favorite ST friendship fic. The way you wrote Jim and Spock reminds me of my best friend and I. If my 3 month old daughter had been a boy, I planned using my best friend's name as my child's.
Gwen chapter 5 . 9/5/2014
Great story, true jim&spock friend fic!
catbob1 chapter 5 . 8/5/2014
An alarmingly borderline affectionate expression. Loved it. Thanks.
catbob1 chapter 4 . 8/5/2014
Ouchie indeed. But we all know Spock won't leave.
catbob1 chapter 2 . 8/5/2014
Of course she knew. She was his mother.
catbob1 chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
To save that tribble - good start to this story. I like Kirk and Spocks characters.
Irene34 chapter 5 . 2/14/2014
So sweet, I loved it.
See Me As I Am 101 chapter 5 . 9/26/2013
Oh the one liners. They blew my fucking mind. The only thing I didn't like was the suggestion that Sulu and Chekov would EVER leave Jim to pursue their careers in a higher rank. No way is any body from his command crew gonna ditch Kirk while he is still alive and pissing people (*cough*Bones*cough*) off. No way
DontCountMeOut chapter 5 . 9/13/2013
-shit eating grinning- Yay! D'awwwwwwwwww! I loved this so much!
Book girl fan chapter 3 . 8/7/2013
That was just so amazing. Do you know how hard it is to find a story like this, without it being slash? I'm so glad you wrote this.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/5/2013
Summary of reaction: Awwww XD
Brown hair and eyes chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
It was great! No tribble killing okay! The whole piece was so emotional.
Windy Silvermist chapter 5 . 6/4/2013
Thes little stories we the best! I'm sad they're done, but they were also Great and so cute! Gah, bromance is the best, anyone who says differently is drunk on something, or in a loving relationship, those tend to cloud the reason of AWESOME. Yeah so these were just fantastic, and you did a marvelous job with their personalities it was all every spot on and perfect. Great job.

-Windy
Windy Silvermist chapter 4 . 6/4/2013
That. Was. Amazing! I love angst chapters so much! Gah, they're just so much fun. I loved this chapter, so so much. It was fantastical. Also powerful Kirk brain for the win!