Reviews for Arranged Marriage
unknown chapter 36 . 5/7
I read dear agony before I read this one and I loved them both but this is my fav so far! Keep up the amazing work...
ADORABLE AS SHIT
Eve chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
Shizuo,you married Izaya?Goody!Also,I love your stories,Shizuo would probably hit me if I spilled out the way he proposed to still, your stories are great!
That One Person chapter 36 . 9/6/2014
Great story, strong plot and good character development. But some smut scenes would be great.
BlackSoulStar chapter 31 . 8/13/2014
Hi, I'd like to point out that there is four 'british accents'

I'm "Here you. I dinnae ken wit your sayin,"

There's "look at the weel lady, top of the morn"

And the welsh, so when I read british accent, I think of scotland. You are thinking of england, but there is also irland and wales...so i get so lost when britain gets mentioned.

Though I'd say american accent and they'd be a few of them but...i don't know
AnimeTossUp chapter 36 . 8/7/2014
That was LOOOOONG. Not that I think that's a bad thing. Just wow. Nicely done. Although I
Would've liked it if you had out the gender of the other two babies on their 'birth certificates'.
Lilyblossom26 chapter 15 . 6/21/2014
Ahhhh this story is so good!
RitsuxMasamune4ever chapter 30 . 3/2/2014
Omg! U like Black Butler too! I have watched the anime and caught up with the manga!
Rhenei Ennui-A chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Just where did you get this ideas from? I seriously love you now.. Haha but i really love your Shizaya fanfic's.. It is awesome 3..
REN FELTON chapter 36 . 10/6/2013
it was soooooooooooooooo cutem I LOVE IT
Kitteh chapter 36 . 5/25/2013
The perfect ending w
Yoshi chapter 36 . 5/22/2013
So beautiful :,)
Shizaya4life chapter 36 . 4/7/2013
omg! i just loved this story! its so beautifully written, the characters are so well develpoed in your story. i cried at the ending because it was so amazing! and i never cry at happy things. so you just made the best fanfic in all of history!
Salma Scholz chapter 36 . 3/14/2013
THE BEST FANFICTION I'VE READ ON MY LIFE! D
Simply I can not compare with other fic!, And with your age (the same that I have xDDD) and overcame many writers of the page!
You're great! The best writer of Durarara!
From the first chapter I started to like the Fic! ... If only I had not searched Google Fanfiction Durarara'' Marriage'' had not discovered this story!
It really is amazing, the best I have read! (o)
Seriously! You filled me with anguish, pain, astonishment, blushing, laughter and butterflies in the stomach (I say romantic orgasms xDDD)

Although in one of your Author's Notes wrote that one of your readers did not like, that you were getting off topic, I got angry with him / her because I liked that read each chapter!, Everyday school came only reading the fic XDDD .. I personally liked not go as fast as others, each part was awesome ...

But in the end you gave ... is the best story I have read of Durarara! !

Bye, Bye! And Sucess with your others fic

PD.: Sorry for the spelling mistakes, because really I speak Spanish and I translated this into the Google translator xDDD
Salma Scholz chapter 31 . 3/14/2013
THE BEST FANFICTION I'VE READ IN MY LIFE! D

Simply I can not compare with other fic!, And with your age (the same that I have xDDD) already overcame many writers of the page!
You're great! The best writer of Durarara!
From the first chapter I started to like the Fic! ... If only I had not searched Google ''Fanfiction Durarara Marriage'' had not discovered this story!

It really is amazing, the best I have read! (o)

But in the end you gave ... is the best story I have read of Durarara!

Bye, Bye! And success with your others fics!