Reviews for Arranged Marriage
toshiro hikari chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
Is this a Shizaya or Izuo fanfic?
._.

just curious...
JackFrostVampyre594 chapter 36 . 10/12/2015
This is definitely one of my favorite stories, now! May I please write my own story based on it? I'd give you credit for inspiring me. I will NOT copy you.
unknown chapter 36 . 5/7/2015
I read dear agony before I read this one and I loved them both but this is my fav so far! Keep up the amazing work...
Guest chapter 36 . 2/2/2015
ADORABLE AS SHIT
Eve chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
Shizuo,you married Izaya?Goody!Also,I love your stories,Shizuo would probably hit me if I spilled out the way he proposed to still, your stories are great!
That One Person chapter 36 . 9/6/2014
Great story, strong plot and good character development. But some smut scenes would be great.
BlackSoulStar chapter 31 . 8/13/2014
Hi, I'd like to point out that there is four 'british accents'

I'm "Here you. I dinnae ken wit your sayin,"

There's "look at the weel lady, top of the morn"

And the welsh, so when I read british accent, I think of scotland. You are thinking of england, but there is also irland and wales...so i get so lost when britain gets mentioned.

Though I'd say american accent and they'd be a few of them but...i don't know
AnimeTossUp chapter 36 . 8/7/2014
That was LOOOOONG. Not that I think that's a bad thing. Just wow. Nicely done. Although I
Would've liked it if you had out the gender of the other two babies on their 'birth certificates'.
Lilyblossom26 chapter 15 . 6/21/2014
Ahhhh this story is so good!
RitsuxMasamune4ever chapter 30 . 3/2/2014
Omg! U like Black Butler too! I have watched the anime and caught up with the manga!
Rhenei Ennui-A chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Just where did you get this ideas from? I seriously love you now.. Haha but i really love your Shizaya fanfic's.. It is awesome 3..
REN FELTON chapter 36 . 10/6/2013
it was soooooooooooooooo cutem I LOVE IT
Kitteh chapter 36 . 5/25/2013
The perfect ending w
Yoshi chapter 36 . 5/22/2013
So beautiful :,)
Shizaya4life chapter 36 . 4/7/2013
omg! i just loved this story! its so beautifully written, the characters are so well develpoed in your story. i cried at the ending because it was so amazing! and i never cry at happy things. so you just made the best fanfic in all of history!