Reviews for Mirrors and Shadows
pixelerrante chapter 37 . 5/15
Whyyyyyyyyyyy?
I did this to myself. I knew this was abandoned, but please restart! This is absolutely incredibly cute!
DianaElla chapter 37 . 5/1
Noooooo! Dont you dare give up on the story now! This is the best fan fiction I have read and I need more Loki! Give him back to us!
WorldinagrainofSand chapter 37 . 2/9
Unfortunately, I didn't see that you hadn't updated this story in three years until I'd already become addicted :/

Baby come back! You can blame it all on me-eee...
The Yoshinator chapter 1 . 1/28
Are you alright? Did you lose your motivation for this fic? Please, I do so hope you continue this.
Rai chapter 37 . 1/18
Thou art awesome, the story has gotten me glued...and its 5am now...but i really love the twist with Loki, and how you weave AU myths around it...could not wait for more, *rolls around happy and shall wait patiently for the next chapter*
FIRE ELF MAIDEN chapter 37 . 8/10/2014
this was just so well done. I am looking forward to reading the next chapter soon. great job.
jtdevera.abao chapter 37 . 8/2/2014
Update pleaseeee i've read this fic almost a year ago and i've reread both atf and the sequel in a two day sitting which is a feat sincei have midterms coming up!... i don't usually handle cliffhangers well but fortunately the last chapter sounded end-ish so somehow i coped, but PLEASE, save me from my misery D:
TeamBedward chapter 37 . 7/19/2014
Please update. Please please please please please please pleeeeeeeeeease update. I was hesitant in deciding whether or not to read this fic, I loved the first part, so naturally I went to look for part 2. But then when I saw it was incomplete AND hadn't been updated in 2 years it only added to my wariness. But I love Taryn and Loki, how could I not want to know what happens next?

And what a gripping story it is! I couldn't stop until I've read all available chapters.

Oh and when Loki became a woman. Loved that! When he was making all those vows, I was nervous. But I held out because I know Loki has a way with words. And I desperately want to read about Taryn's reaction to Loki's female form.

I do hope you're able to update soon. Because if you couldn't already tell, I'd love to read what happens next. Happy writing!
Amongasgardianstars chapter 32 . 6/17/2014
I love this awesome brilliant writing! Great story!
Cherokeefox20 chapter 37 . 5/10/2014
love this story, really you are awesome!
incedently thought i'd share in the weird animal name contest, we had a dog named dumbass just so we could stand outside infront of the very conservitive neighboor's and yell "Get inside Dumbass" infront of their kids.
VampireChick101 chapter 29 . 3/22/2014
that was awesome loki really is a silver tongue
I cant believe he wormed his way out of that one
thx
Enthusiastic Rea chapter 7 . 2/22/2014
"Then I shall tell you all the tale of Monty Python and the Holy Grail."

LOL.
Fandombatched chapter 37 . 1/27/2014
MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE PLEASEEEE? I love this story!
AnaBella1969 chapter 37 . 1/24/2014
OMG you need to finish this story! Pretty please?! I will find a way to get you your own personal Loki if you do! (loving the story and the writing, please continue!)
TarundoruSlap chapter 28 . 1/5/2014
I read the oaths over and over again, and I can say thins for sure-
Loki never said anything about a time limit, therefore allowing him to not take a queen within a specific amount of time.
And other than that, I'm pretty sure I'm learning more about Norse Mythology than I ever will from Wikipedia. And your writing is utterly brilliant. Loving the fic.