Reviews for Eternal
Athyna DaughterofPosiedon chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
This is a very beautiful piece. A very interesting delve into Xena's thoughts, with some really good reflections on how Gabrielle has changed.
Phineas Redux chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
The intensity of Xena’s thoughts, as she tends to her sword, delve right to the heart of her emotions about the blonde-haired girl by her side. Xena realises the darkness of her own persona, and the light brought to this by Gabrielle. Xena’s focus on what might have been with Hope give her intense love for Gabrielle a sharper tinge. Altogether a good story.
the mighty lu bu chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
A very nice campfire scene.

Xena's mind considers Gabrielle, and some of what had been since they'd got together. I enjoy Xena's sizing up of the bard and how she has changed.

I also enjoy the specific Hope references, and it addresses somthing that the show never hit. Xena never understand that Gabrielle saw Hope as her daughter.

it is a very basic, and very nice scene, of a well wrote one shot. I would say, that the potential is there to have a much larger scene.

great chapter.
Jitka chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Its so so nice! So tender! I realy like it very much! Very good job! :o)
Stardawn19 chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Wow.. so few words that say so much. Beautiful descriptions, beautiful reflections and explanation of emotions. Both characters are in perfect harmony, the subtext perfectly balanced. In other words.. very nicely done.
Literaryluminations chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Wow, that was beyond gorgeous. You're a poet in the best kinds of ways. Brilliant job!