Reviews for Shangled
rmismine chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
That was really interesting. I love Shrek and I love Tangled, so I loved this!
Wings Of Sanguine chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
This was absolute PERFECTION! Both movies have the perfect amount of sass to be crossed over! And Maximus can actually speak! YAY! I was a bit disappointed that he didn't in the movie, because almost all movies have a talking animal (the ones i watch do, but that isn't the point) I really liked this :)
I am that Writer chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Good story. I enjoyed imagining Shrek and Donkey as Flynn and Maximus.
Kenna24601 chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
COOKIES 4 ME!
Hey is there more?
pearlgirl97 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
I don't know why you're getting so worked up, this is a good story. :) The two movies have great potential as crossovers and you did them very well. (Did them? Sorry, my sentences drop in quality when I'm tired.)
Tangled4ever chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE make a full length one! You don't HAVE to turn Flynn into an ogre! And even if you did, I think it would be funny! Love this, fantastic job!
mirandakane89 chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Cute.
kericobarbossa chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Bahaha! I really liked this. At first I had no idea what was happening. I was like, Ummm... Why is Max talking? And then it dawned on me! Haha, this was very clever and well put together! Yay! :D
brightandwild chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Wow, I was weary about the idea at first but I ended up really liking this! I wish you would've done the whole thing... :( But I liked it! A lot!
RayRayofCali chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Actually, I was thinking of doing my own like this. I didn't know there already was one. But would you mind if I did it a bit more descriptive and longer? Please? But I did like yours.
BroadwayFanGirl91 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
lol! That was funny!

Thank's for reviewing my story too. :)
Wheels4TheOneTrueGod chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
I could NOT read this WITHOUT HEARING Mike Myers, Eddie Murphy or Cameron Diaz! I kept craking up!