Reviews for When This Cruel War Is Over
Wacko12 chapter 8 . 7/14/2014
so wait Jazz is going to be revived? What about Ironhide and the others?
Unseen Watcher chapter 12 . 4/20/2014
Wow. An impressive idea fic. Glad Barricade is happy.
DarkShell chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
aaaaaawww wanna hatchling toooooo XD
ratchet should have broadcasted that picture
Alestrel chapter 12 . 8/19/2012
Oh, absolutely gorgeous. You say so much in such detail so succinctly - haiku-fic. Love it.
Alestrel chapter 9 . 8/19/2012
Optimus sighed. "Does Gears like any mech?" he asked the company at large.

"He likes you," Grapple said with a grin.

"Well," Optimus said, "tell him to get his act together, and stop it."

[spluttering with laughter and wiping eyes] Yerrssss...
Alestrel chapter 7 . 8/19/2012
[g] And there's nothing new under the sun. I swear this is the first time I've read this, and it therefore could not influence The Poppy Tales in any way.

It's just adorable. I love the way the sparklings are like cats, 'owning' their tfs...
Alestrel chapter 3 . 8/19/2012
"The datapad had fallen to his lap, one elbow was propped on the arm of the chair, arm propped to keep the tiny mechling cuddled close to his neck. Held securely in Sunstreaker's servo, he looked out with what Ratchet would have sworn was a gleam of malevolent triumph in those beady little optics."

ROFLMAO! That whole scene is adorable.

Looking forward to finding out the name now! (And hoping it isn't one I planned to use...)
Moonlight black rose chapter 12 . 7/5/2012
SUNSTREAKER CUDDLES! YAY!
Kitt SummerIsle chapter 12 . 11/28/2011
Huhh. For a story with no more plot than 'lotsa sparkling cuteness and accompanying humor' it was sure a delightful reading. I have no idea why people like Barricade but even he was all right here - reprogramming notwithstanding. Could've done with maybe some more cons left alive and make life more interesting but... well, it is your call. :-)

btw I am glad that you didn't bring the dead mechs back. It rarely works well in any story.
femme4jack chapter 12 . 9/12/2011
I thoroughly enjoyed this story. It was had so much hope and humor to it. The details on how coding could so fundamentally affect Barricade was a terrific reminder that this is a mechanical species. Starscream's actions are ruthless, yet also allow their species to survive (though it has to make me wonder how someone so intelligent could be taken down by Sam).

The scene between Sunstreaker and Barricade training was done almost as an aside, and I loved how it left me wanting more.

Thank you for a hopeful follow up to DotM.
kaiiju chapter 12 . 9/11/2011
Something weird Happened with my last review there. My laptop is being rather strange.'

I freaking love barricade. And thus story, and normally I dont even like sparkling stories. Props to you.
kaiiju chapter 11 . 9/11/2011
There is way to many things to say about this story to remember to cram into a revieweewww.

Mmmmsharting with this. I saw the Sunny/Barricade coming and absolutely loved it.

Sparklings are fantastic, and I liked that you didn't automatically pair up genitive with bondeds.

I frakkiing l
Botosphere chapter 12 . 8/31/2011
A beautiful finale for a wonderful fic! :) It was great to see Barricade's skills in action and see just how thoroughly he had changed. Thanks for a delightful read! Eowyn77
Botosphere chapter 11 . 8/31/2011
LOL Loved it! :) From them naming themselves (except for the femme, naturally) to speaking to flying, this was just one deliciously rich chapter of fluffy sparkling sweetness! Particularly touching was the way Rotary comforted Ratchet. Prowl had Barricade, but Ratchet was truly alone. As with humans, the rising generation of 'bots comforts their creators. We see our departed loved ones in the eyes or hair or smile of our little ones. :) BEAUTIFUL! Eowyn77
Botosphere chapter 10 . 8/31/2011
LOL And the little 'lings are growing up. Now they're the ones helping Barricade through his own rebirth - another excellent twining of character threads. :) I'm very interested in what Barricade's answer was to "What do you think of Optimus Prime?" *hurries off to see if Smokescreen will tell* Eowyn77