Reviews for Chronicles of Absolution: Day Walkers
Aziza Maye chapter 12 . 1/1
I know you've had this up for awhile but I just found it and wanted to say...LOVE IT! Can't wait to read the rest.
klu chapter 12 . 11/18/2013
Just read this fic in one go and really, really enjoyed it. You did a great job introducing Angela and Akira to Dean and Sam. Their personalities were well developed as the story progressed and I hope that both characters show up in future stories.
I also really liked this hunt and all the aspects involved; you tied everything together very well. It was intricate and complicated, but still never convoluted. Your fight scenes are fun to read because you have the action moving at a great pace without getting bogged down by either technical terms of fighting/swordplay maneuvers or describing how gorgeous the brothers look while ganking fuglies. I mean, sure, the do look good, but still, it's unnecessary and takes away from the action sequences...
Thanks for writing. I'll be reading your next fic in short order.
mariscastle chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
I like it, I'm intrigued by the whole Council thing with hunter, I actually have something similar panning out for one of my stories, though I'm far from posting that one. I really like it, and I really want to know more about her past with the WInchesters and I REALLY want to know what's going on with the glowing eyes. Actually, I just really want to know everything that hasn't been answered and is being mysterious.
ReadingIsFundymental35 chapter 12 . 3/8/2013
Decided to start a re-read of the series; with what free time I can find. [have read up to & through "Jewel of the Nile"]

Kinda fun to go back to the starting point and see the genesis of most of the things that will be unfolding & becoming clearer down the road, for Angela and the Winchesters.

I really enjoy your writing with these characters & 'seasons' you've created and hope you get to finish your series to go along with the aired series, as long as it might go or take.
(Just read earlier that SPN has been given an early renewal for S9!)
DaughterOfPoseidon333 chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Okay, I started reading a different story of yours, and was slightly...no A LOT confused as to who Angela was. So I went back to where she first appeared and that happened to be this story. Well, I'm already hooked. This is so good! You're writing is amazing! I'd ask you to update, but I already have a lot of catching up to do :) again, great writing!
angeleyenc chapter 12 . 1/20/2012
hi! *wave* i just wanted to say that i really like ur series.. great story! I found this yesterday & now I'm hooked! :D now onto the next one!
Chev 7 chapter 6 . 8/30/2011
I normally don't really watch Supernatural but I still found the story to be pretty good. Keep up the great work. :)