Reviews for Return of an Enemy
Guest chapter 5 . 9/13/2014
I love dogs and have a dog of my own too. Mine is a two year old male golden retriever called Sparky. I adopted him from the animal shelter a year ago. He was found roaming the streets sniffing for food.

He was starving and struggling to walk. He recovered and he's okay now. He loves barking at birds outside, sleeping and chasing the neighbours cat if it comes into our yard.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/13/2014
Very little jungle terrain exists in Africa. The landscape is most rainforest and savannah. Also, there are no polar bears in Antarctica. They only exist in the Arctic Circle. Penguins are found in Antarctica.
Guest chapter 22 . 11/7/2013
I thought you said they didn't know that Logan was coming home?
InsertUnoriginalPenNameHere chapter 25 . 8/21/2013
Oh my God. This story is great! It kept me on the edge of my seat at all times and made me giggle with bromancy feels :3 please update soon!
aquagal303 chapter 5 . 6/17/2013
Logieeeeeeeeeee!
I smell angst for him in the next chapter...
And I don't know why, but it seems like, in terms of personality, James and Logan did some sort of switch.
Kendall was going to rob a bank! Omg!
Tamberlyn chapter 25 . 4/17/2013
I'm loving this story. I hope you continue
bluestring chapter 25 . 4/12/2013
Woah! Can't wait for the next chapter :)
bubzchoc chapter 25 . 1/20/2013
great chapter
Dj33173 chapter 25 . 1/19/2013
Really enjoyed the chapter but next time if you take a long time to update can you please tell us what happened in the previous chapter because after so long I kinda forgot what the story plot was about and I had to reread the 3 previous chapters to remember lol! Thanks for updating though!
Rockport268 chapter 25 . 1/19/2013
Oh my gosh I totally forgot about Logan's arm .
And I totally get where Kendall's coming from. I honestly don't understand how people can forgive those who have done horrible things to them or their loved ones. Especially in a case like this. Wayne-Wayne didn't have a good enough reason to target BTR like that.
winterschild11 chapter 25 . 1/19/2013
Great chapter! Glad you're back!
Rockport268 chapter 24 . 7/17/2012
Omg i love how James has foreign clothes from his parents! That is the best! And oh my god CARLOS' TIE! IT'S JUST PERFECT!
And Logan...there is just so much angst surrounding him. It's like the elephant in the room. Nobody has gotten used to his one-armed-ness yet so they don't really know how to act about it. And Logan's all self-conscious about it. He's not happy that he's out an arm but he doesn't want anybody to know.
I hope Nurse What's-Her-Face can teach Logan how to do his hair...
FreakierThanFreaks chapter 24 . 7/17/2012
Aweh, I feel so bad for each boy, even James because He'a getting so frustrate with them! & Kendall because this must he's the one fussing over this the most, Logan because he has no arm, and little Carlitos because he's so sick and had to get his haired combed out by a maniac...

But it's a great chapter! I can't wait to read the last few! (:
Anonymous Skrtle chapter 24 . 7/16/2012
Poor Logie... he wants to be independent.. but he can't in these situations. And I laughed when James did Carlos's hair! :)

Let's hope the trial goes well... or I'm gonna KILL Wally Dooley!
winterschild11 chapter 24 . 7/16/2012
James is definately the go to guy for proper dressing.