Reviews for Forced Perspective
LillyHalliwell chapter 5 . 7/11
Haha, I love how Duke loves to be a trouble-maker. This story was great!
1luvgsr chapter 5 . 5/18
Such an awesome story! Got to love a story where they are stuck somewhere together. 3
katiearbour95 chapter 5 . 3/18
This was awesome! Loved it!
Husky2014 chapter 5 . 12/31/2013
This story was amazing!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/18/2013
Hi jus loved ur story hw u made them face their fEeling 4 each. Love 2 hear more of ur storys on AudNath. My email .
angeliena chapter 5 . 4/17/2013
Love this story! I hope there will be a part 3!
qwerty-yourself chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Keep up the good work!
messersmontana chapter 5 . 10/16/2011
Now that I've had the time to read all of the story, I can tell you how much I really love it. You did a great job and I wish the season wasn'y over already.
porcelingods chapter 5 . 9/7/2011
Great ending, so sweet.
nertooold54 chapter 5 . 9/6/2011
I enjoyed the ending. How about a morning or week after sequel? Gossip. Fluff. Looks from townsfolk. Comments from Duke and the Teaques. :)
caitblake chapter 5 . 9/5/2011
Yay! I've been waiting for this update and it was worth it. Great, passionate smut and the culmination is coming up. Really good chapter.
zebraboymom chapter 5 . 9/5/2011
Be still my heart! That was so romantic. I caught myself smiling through the whole reading. It was so beautiful and very true to the characters. Really nice job. I look forward to more from you.
Pegasus63 chapter 5 . 9/5/2011
As always you never let us down. Great chapter - looking forward to your other stories.
nertooold54 chapter 4 . 8/31/2011
Good chapter. They belong together. Duke will be full of himself when he sees he's been successful in getting them together.
Andie chapter 4 . 8/29/2011
Loved it! I especially loved when Nathan said "I think it might be required" when Audrey asked if she had to spell it out for him. Very Nathan. Good job with the characters, and the writing. Thank you for using proper grammar. I seriously cannot thank you enough for writing something that flows when it's read.