Reviews for Happy Birthday
Tribble Master chapter 5 . 2/22/2012
Well, Bobby is house proud neat freak. Tis canon. I'm glad dean's a live. kind of. i'm not sure how i feel about this. At least Sam got to see Jess and Mary. And I think that if no one had resurrected Sam the first time the entire apocalypse could have been avoided.

There are a couple of spots in this chapter where the tenses are odd/off.

Mostly I just want to shank the shifter. I have no sympathy for him. He's a dick and need to be put down.

The story started off pretty well. I'm sorry for being a debbie downer. I've seen you write stronger pieces. Anyway, write on!
Tribble Master chapter 4 . 2/22/2012
y'know, hurting people, killing them - that was good

for the most part i did not enjoy this chapter. i dunno. it's just to out of character for me. and dean is dead dead. thats unfortunate.

what really bugs me is Bobby just saying "oh, well, alright then. guess that's normal Winchester business."

I'm sorry :/
Tribble Master chapter 3 . 2/22/2012
Its kind of disturbing how accepting sam is of this. i dont feel comfortable with it. hrm. i hope bobby shanks dean and hits sam hard enough to knock sense into his head.

also? you glossed over my favorite s1 episode... :/

still, very intriguing ...
Tribble Master chapter 2 . 2/22/2012
You know why I love season one Sam? The hair.

I am confuzzled. Because if dean's the shifter then fake!dean shot real!dean wich means that real!dean said those mean things to Sam. Wich makes me sad.

...write on!
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
see, i know there's gonna be shifter so now i'm trying to figure out wich one is gonna be abducted...argh...

there were so many messed up things with that episode. le sigh.

off to a good start! i shall prance and frollic through the chapters.
Zariess chapter 5 . 10/11/2011
Um..wow, when i finished reading i was dumbfounded. lol don't know what i feel. But this was a very good story, now i'm off to read your other stories.
OpheliacAngel chapter 5 . 9/23/2011
Wow, the ending was shocking and sad but I loved it. It was kinda not as sad the more I thought about it.

I'm can't believe it's over but I really enjoyed it while it lasted :)
OpheliacAngel chapter 4 . 9/12/2011
This is getting really really good. I'm happy to see you expanded it from just one chapter. Keep up the great work :D
jwinchesterkent chapter 3 . 8/31/2011
I dont get it- where's the real Dean in all this? Did the shapeshifter kill him? Oh no! Not that I dont mind the shapeshifter- he seems pretty nice. But why is he being so nice all of a sudden when he wanted to kill those girls earlier? Confused...
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 2 . 8/25/2011
Looking forward to the next chapter.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Uh oh, this can't be good.