Reviews for Crashman X
I love it.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/9/2015
I've been waiting for 2 god damn years and you haven't even updated?! PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZP PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ
pip chapter 4 . 8/7/2015
...why no update it's been some time since your last update and I enjoy this story here so please do continue your wonderful story I would love to see how this would end
Snake Man chapter 4 . 12/21/2014
Dude I freaking LOVE this story ! Keep up the good work, mkay?
Guest chapter 4 . 7/26/2013
Hungry chapter 3 . 2/6/2013
EM98 chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
I'm only vaguely knowledgeable about Mega Man, but I do find this interesting. One thing you should know is that with numbers you need to write them out. two instead of 2 and twenty instead of 20, but that seems to be a common mistake among new writers.

The treatment of the word "Zodiac Maverick" seems a bit random. When we first see it both words have un-capital first letters but when Crash asks what a Zodiac Maverick is, the first letters are capitalized. Maverick seems to get this a lot in the final part. Offical names are capitalized so Maverick and the words for the jobs related to them like Zodiac Maverick and Maverick Hunter should be capitalized.

I can't comment on how well it obeys canon but the plot seems good in itself.
Kaila-theMobianFoxGirl chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Awesome! Crash is one of my fav robot masters! Are you going to continue?
Golden-Black Dragon chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
I always wondered what exactly happened to the Robot Masters in the years prior to the MMX series.

So, CrashMan has to find the surviving robot masters and Vile. Maybe he'll run into X or something.