Reviews for Dissidere
NinjaSheik chapter 6 . 8/13
And finally, I reviewed for the chapter! :D IT WAS TOTALLY EPIC! I'm curious to know how you decided which heroes/reformed "villains" faced off the other bad guys before the heroes take off to fight Chaos! I gotta say, it was an interesting match-up.

But the story comes to end as well, and everyone returns home... T _ T I really wish they could all stay together, but alas, their worlds are separated. Their bond will always be there in their hearts and memories... What a touching, perfect ending! :) Thank you so much for writing such an awesome story! I really loved it a lot!
NinjaSheik chapter 5 . 8/13
This chapter was so awesome! The gang's together, working together, preparing their goodbyes to their loved ones and strengthening their resolve, it's all just wonderful! the implication of Seph x Cloud doing it was great, too. ;)
NinjaSheik chapter 4 . 8/13
MAN, I LOVE KUJA! XD He was just absolutely perfect throughout this whole chapter! Tee-hee, I love reading about him and Zidane's brotherly interactions and squabbles!

KYAA! Seph x Cloud! / / / / LOVED how Sephiroth keep edging Cloud. Also, hurrah - Hojo's dead! AGAIN.

The gang's all back together in this chapter, which makes it one of my favorites! :D The action scenes were cool, too.
NinjaSheik chapter 3 . 8/13
Ah, brother bonding and father-and-son bonding really warms my heart! :D Watching Cecil being torn about fighting his beloved brother and Golbez doing all he can to save and protect Cecil was one of my favorite subplots in "Dissidia", so I'm always happy to see it in fics. Not to mention the touching yet funny bonding moments of Tidus and Jecht. I've actually seen X and X-2, so it's a real treat to see them get along, awkward as it is, though. XD

Yay for Firion for showing up! :)
NinjaSheik chapter 2 . 8/13
You know, I'm really curious, how do you decide which characters to send to which universe?

In any case, loved this! Never seen FFIII, so I don't know much about the world, but it was fun reading about their adventure to the crystals. :) I've always loved Squall's coolness and how he acts like a "big brother" to the rest of the them. Bartz is such a lovable dork! He's so funny, and I loved how Onion Knight comforts Terra. Terra proclaiming her desire to be strong and not wanting to be protected was something I wish she said to her comrades, especially OK since he was her companion.

Really great chapter! :D
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 8/13
I discovered and read your fic a few weeks ago after searching through some "Dissidia" fics after a long time, but I'm getting around to finally reviewing for it chapter by chapter! :D I normally just review in the last chapter after finding a fic that's already completed, but man, I seriously love it that I want to review for every one!

First, I love FFVII! It's my all time favorite series in the franchise! I'm super excited for the remake, too! :) I've always hoped to find a "Dissidia" with a fresh plot where the characters are reunited and thrown into each other's worlds and the villains need to work together or something catastrophic will happen. Plus, I liked how you chose Zidane and Kuja to be thrown into FF7verse. I never played or seen FFIX before, so my first time seeing most of the heroes and villains were through the first "Dissidia", and I've grown to really love them, too, especially Zidane and Kuja! I loved how childish Zidane was when he was interacting with the technology with Cloud's world and poking through his stuff like a little kid. XD

I didn't expect Sephiroth to appear like that and stay with Cloud, but I am a big fan of Seph x Cloud. I like how they act around each other with Sephiroth not really remembering Cloud. That's a very interesting twist! Moreover, it's just nice to read a fic where Kuja isn't "evil" and he and Zidane could be brothers.

Okay, I'm gonna review for the chapter now.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 6 . 9/7/2012
inkie chapter 6 . 9/10/2011
IT'S...IT'S OVER. During all the fighting, I clung to the edge of my seat. I felt so sad when Kuja, Golbez, Sephiroth, and Jecht stayed behind...I was worried it would turn into the kind of "leave-me-behind-to-die-but-it's-totally-ok" sort of situation. I'm glad it didn't!

And the end...was so touching. Tidus' line, "We're done fighting," was just, so right. They ARE done fighting. Thank god. And the part about not forgetting? That made it all the better.

Also, the line "Ahh. The word tasted right" was so awesome. I don't know. I just fell in love with it. After everything, it feels like Light knows what "friends" are. Maybe. Anyway, it made me smile.

Thank you for writing! You did say that you would hang around this fandom, so I'm really looking forward to more! Hopefully, we'll see you next time in another story!
Poisonberries chapter 6 . 9/10/2011
Have said it once, and will say again, the lack of reviews for the piece is a borderline criminal omission. At any rate, I shall say the following: Thank you for the story, its completeness, its fun and drama and humor and glorious action sequences. Many of the original DDF boys were not my faves, but I like them all better in your characterization than I did in their home games, so for that I tip my hat.

Keep writing bella. I look forward to reading.

*sends cupcakes*
Ninasnum chapter 5 . 9/8/2011
Nice twist! I really did not expect the Warrior of Light becoming Chaos himself.

Looks like we're heading for the final battle. Can't wait for the conclusion!
inkie chapter 5 . 9/5/2011
I think I'm suffering an awesomeness overload. Seriously. The fights, the magic, the working together-it was just "super awesome Dissidia all my favorite characters are here" time all over again. Yeah. You are the coolest person ever.

And so it comes to the end in the next chapter? Ah...well. Okay. I guess it's good for the crew, because hey, nobody wants to fight forever. On the other hand, I enjoyed reading this so so much. But I guess it's too early to be lamenting! Thank you for writing and I'm looking forward to next time!
Ninasnum chapter 4 . 9/2/2011
Yes! Everyone's together now!

The Cloud/Sephiroth moment was nicely done and not out of character.

Really excited to see Warrior of Light explaining what's happening.
inkie chapter 4 . 9/1/2011
afpihgeubamkvd you are right. the gang is REALLY all here now, and what a glorious journey it has been. really, you are amazing. to think that the main story begins now, when they are all gathered...!

also, your fight scenes gave me this wonderful feeling of vindication. like, you know, finally beating that last form of sephiroth/ultimecia/whatever after it almost kicking your ass. ahhh, yes. such a good feeling.

thank you so much for writing, and by the way, your story fills me with so much glee. this story is absolutely wonderful and amazing and brilliant. thank you thank you thank you.
Draco's Daughter chapter 4 . 9/1/2011
*stamps seal of approval on the Cloud/Sephiroth part*

Oh very nicely done. I adore how this is written and presented. You write the characters extremely well, handling so many at one time with an ease that makes me jealous!

Can't wait for the next update.
The Criteic chapter 3 . 8/31/2011
I friggin love your story. the use of detail and rich language made the story enjoyable to read to the last word. tidusxyunayay. i also enjoyed the sane sephiroth. its a step in the right direction and very novel. please continue to write the story for the sake of all who love a grear story